Search results for query: hawg ty

1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: ty
  1. K

I guess I have a baja or a hawg ty and I need the most comfy seat I can get

My bike has a single tube frame going from the forks down to engine plate and the same on the top. There is a post to mount a regular bycycle seat on it but I'm a big guy and comfort is king to me. I'm installing a 2.5 gallon motorcuycle fuel tank on it also. It has a 301 hemi and I have a large...
  2. Rapidrob

All good things must come to an end......

The weather here was going to be really nice today. I decided to take my repaired Hawg-Ty ( closest mini I own to a Baja mini ) for a ride up my mountain. I also wanted to try out a new still camera mount for the handle bars. I left my drive way to gain access to a trail going up to the summit...
  3. Rapidrob

Need rear axle for my Hawg-Ty mini

Took the Hawg-Ty for a one mile ride on my mountain and all seems to be normal again. Axle stayed adjusted and chain stayed tight with just enough play. Depending on the storm coming in from the West,I may go for a ride in the mountains for 15-25 miles or so. I'll try to video the ride. New...
  4. Rapidrob

For what ever the reason the CHICOMS put the chain tensioners on the wrong side of the rear axle. All that I have ever seen have always PULLED the rear axle backwards to keep a set tension. The Hawg-TY has it being pushed by the rear axle. Not a great idea that has failed. I'm going to make my...
  5. Rapidrob

Took my mini for a ride in the mountains today and the drive side chain tensioner failed allowing the rear axle to slide forward in such a manner the threads are FUBAR and cannot be repaired The rear axle is 15 mm in diameter and 343 mm long ( 13.50") Both ends are threaded for what appears to...
  6. Charles S

Hawg TY mini bike

Probably 15mm. Ask @Rapidrob , he is familiar with the Hawg Ty. The Hawg Ty was manufactured in China so it's likely that all of the hardware is metric.
  7. Confused151

Hawg TY mini bike

Does anyone know the sixe of the diameter of the axels on a hawg th??? Are they metric
  8. Charles S

Confused... MB,coleman, or manco

Hawg Ty https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?search/615346/&q=Hawg+Ty&c[title_only]=1&o=date
  9. FOMOGO

Check this one out.

I thought the same thing too Markus. But having never seen a Rose Rambler I didn't know.
  10. markus

Check this one out.

Fair chunk of it is late model hawg ty, wonder what happened to the og parts.
  11. F

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Thanks, are they worth putting together and sell?
  12. Charles S

Can anyone tell me what this is?

That look like a Hawg Ty, imported and distributed by American Motorsports, manufactured by Zooma Powerwise. https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?search/421395/&q=hawg+ty&o=date
  13. Rapidrob

What a pain in the butt....time to replace the seat on the Hawg-TY

Yes the Hawg-Ty has a bicycle center post seat mount,very heavy duty.
  14. Rapidrob

What a pain in the butt....time to replace the seat on the Hawg-TY

The original seat is double sprung, heavy duty vinyl covered with a steel seat pan. The support rods have taken such a beating in the 1,100 miles off road they can no longer keep the springs from moving sideways. I really can't complain too much. Many of the new seats today use a plastic seat...
  15. Rapidrob

Baja rear axle

Baja MB200 rear axle. Part number MB200-210 15 mm in diameter and 325 mm long- nuts would be nice as well. Same as American Power Products Hawg-Ty mini bike.
  16. Rapidrob

Does it share parts with a mini bike today?

Is the Hawg-Ty mini bike the same as any of the other mini's sold where there may be parts today?
  17. Rapidrob

What does it take to fry a TAV?

I ended up drilling a 2ND hole in the chain guard. The bracket was more trouble than it was worth to make. We went back to Pine Flats and Deadman trail. The 60 tooth sprocket was impressive. The higher torque was very apparent as I climbed some very steep,loose rock trails. The TAV worked like...
  18. Rapidrob

Next up: Dirty Bunny Girl Trail

We did try to do the ride today. We arrived at Pine Flats, picked up Deadman Trail for 1 1/2 miles leading to Dirty Bunny Girl Trail. I was climbing up a steep hill over boulders when the engine bogged down and died. Gasoline was streaming out of the weep hole in the carb. I only use...
  19. Rapidrob

Next up: Dirty Bunny Girl Trail

We going to ride the Dirty Bunny Girl Trail in the AM tomorrow. I walked it today with my wife to see just how tough it will be and it turns out to be only slightly more challenging that what we have ridden so far. The boulders are a lot larger and the hills a little steeper. The 1 1/4 mile run...
  20. Rapidrob

Boy, your going to carry that weight,cary that waight a long time...

I have racks on the front of my Hawg-Ty. A Harley "Buddy Seat" rack is a perfect match. It will hold ten pounds of H2O with no problems.