Search results

1. S

What oil to use in Baja Minibike

yea ill change it soon and it runs ok but the chain or clutch rattles alot when taking off......also the recoil is wingy and i think the middle thing needs to be screwed in better, it runs fine otherwise
  2. S

Hmm I think ill leave the factory oil in for 1hour of use then ill change it after that with some good quality oil, then 1hour and 30minutes, and ill change it again with some good oil the same as the last, and then from there out ill change it like every month depending on how often I ride that...
  3. Baja minibike

Baja minibike

Mine, but photo off of craigslsit seller
  4. Baja Racer

Baja Racer

5. S

So, if you have seen my last post, im getting a scratch and dent green baja minibike from that guy in phoenix for $150. What I want to know is when I get it should I immediately drain the factory oil out and replace it? The engines have only been started maybe twice and never broken in, some may...
  6. S

Doodlebug yay or nay???

well here is what ive now since decided to do, the guy with the red one for $100 and the possibly bad bearing is not calling so I saw an ad on Craigslist for some GREEN baja minibikes the same as the doodlebugs and stuff aqnd they are scratch and dent or demo display models for $149 each thats a...
  7. S

Prices On DB-30

id be interested in that where was the post?
  8. S

Doodlebug yay or nay???

ok, great now I emailed him like 3 days before since he takes forever to respond so he should call me like friday and ill post then..
  9. S

Doodlebug yay or nay???

Ok, well my question now is, the DOODLEBUG the same size as the BLITZ or DIRTBUG or any others made by baja?
  10. S

break in

Here is what I personally would do...... get some cheap oil just good old cheap oil that is the right weight for the engine and fill it up and just drive it slow for like 3 hours or so and then change the oil because of the metal shavings that not even a good eye can see and refill with good...
  11. S

Doodlebug yay or nay???

OK, so a long time since a update and I dont want that thread dead thing, but I went to harbor freight and saw a Doodlebug that was unpriced but I sat on it and I was wondering if the Doodlebugs are the same size as the Blitz???????????????? Thanks in advance id also like to add im suppose to...
  12. S

how old are you?

Im also 14 I havent seen anyone younger except the guy a couple pages back who said he is 12.
  13. S

Doodlebug yay or nay???

Ok he finally responded, he said a year ago when his kids were riding the mini bike a couple times there was a squeeling noise then they parked it that leads me to belive the clutch wasnt oiled when it was supposed to be and its squeaking or squeeling but I guess $100 isnt bad so ill be picking...
  14. S

Doodlebug yay or nay???

Well I will probibly fix the original engine, they THINK it might have spun a bearing and im thinking someones dad was riding the kids toy and well the clutch was not liking it, but im going to need to find some carb gaskets because it has been sitting for a year and there was gas in it I...
  15. S

Doodlebug yay or nay???

Um lol, I was gonna post the link but I dont want to kill myself like that, anyways ill check out the Doodlebug section
  16. S

Doodlebug yay or nay???

Well im only 14 and I weigh 130 lbs, will the stock motor even proform worth a crap, and Im also into lawnmowers and other small engines and have like 10 side shafts briggs I could throw in it...... but if I did want to fix the motor where would I find a bearing and some carb parts......
  17. S

Doodlebug yay or nay???

Well in my area there is a Doodlebug red minibike in very nice shape, the people bought it and they said it might have spun a bearing and its been parked for a year, but its only a year and a half old. They want $99 but its O.B.O. and im betting he will take $50 for it cash.....But my question...