Search results

1. MiniBikeDude08

Rare Mini Bike Up For Sale

Toledo isn't that far away :)
  2. MiniBikeDude08

It is...but my dad and i can't seem to figure out whats wrong with it that's why were selling it to someone with experience in mini bikes my dad is a really good mechanic but idk :out:
  3. MiniBikeDude08

oh oh 95% of it, because the frame has been solid so far and when we went to clean it before we got it sandblasted, the rust came off but there was to much to do by hand
  4. MiniBikeDude08

What do you mean? It wasn't just the frame that was painted
  5. MiniBikeDude08

i was told they are rare :confused: anyone gonna bid?
  6. MiniBikeDude08

eBay Motors: Restored Doodlebug Vintage Mini Bike (item 180320249462 end time Jan-18-09 18:31:30 PST) Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place....But I really need to sell this So check it out and place a bid
  7. MiniBikeDude08

Not Even A Sputter Anymore

Thanks guys... This is a great site I didn't try it yet, but I appreciate the help
  8. MiniBikeDude08

Please Help Identifying My Bike

Ya...The carb was brand new.
  9. MiniBikeDude08

Cool thanks. But would that really cause it to not even sputter? Also, do you have an online manual or something you could send me?
  10. MiniBikeDude08

that's what i thought but nope
  11. MiniBikeDude08

what do you mean? how would that help?
  12. MiniBikeDude08

Omg...I didn't even see the pictures.. I think this is it..... Do you have one?
  13. MiniBikeDude08

It did along time ago... Now I'm all out of it But It shouldn't still have to
  14. MiniBikeDude08

Model H35 451266 S.o. 010302758
  15. MiniBikeDude08

Here is the engine info Model H35 451266 S.o. 010302758
  16. MiniBikeDude08

Model H35 451266 S.o. 010302758
  17. MiniBikeDude08

Well, the spark isn't very strong but it has one....And no...it didn't really smoke The first time we had it running it did
  18. MiniBikeDude08

The original Tecumseh engine included is what came with the bike. We had it running a little while after we got it(with all the new parts). Then, the reliability was low so we took the engine from our snow blower and put it on temporarily while we could fix it. The Tecumseh was noticeably...
  19. MiniBikeDude08

thanks man...but i'm not sure that's it...did they have tecumseh engines i'm not doubting you, i just think its something else...i could be totally wrong cuz the person i got it from didn't know how to change anything