Search results

1. F

Fox Street Scamp Project Bike

I need to ditch a few projects, among them the Fox Street Scamp I was hopeful about rebuilding. $100 take is home. The bike is at my house in Lake Elmo Minnesota. It needs a bunch of parts, not limited to the clutch, motor and hand controls. Gas tank seems nice. The axles that go through...
  2. F

New Project, Fox Street Scamp

Thanks to those ebay ads that live near the top of the page on this forum, I just bought what I am sure is a fox street scamp. Seemed like a good enough deal and wasn't too far away. It looks somewhat violated, missing a few parts and it looks like somebody might have welded the handlebars...
  3. F

Ding How or Nova Products of California

I've never heard of this brand, this bike, or anything else about it, other than the two examples I own and the one posted in this thread: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/4221-ding-how.html The red one was something my dad bought used in the late 70s, it had an H35...
  4. F

3.5 Crankshaft and flywheel

I dug out the old, original hs35 that I pulled off my first bike to replace with a similar unit. My plan is to fix all the messed up stuff, stripped bolt holes and whatnot, fix the ignition, carb and give it a nice coat of paint and new decals. The bore is nice enough and the piston is mostly...
  5. F

Introduccion?

So there is this big sign at the top of the forum window that says "go introduce yourself, and post pictures of your crap". And so here I am. Introducing myself. Long before I got my driver's license, or any of my cars, I dug an old minibike out of the shed that my dad had bought in the...