Search results

1. minibiker14

Aggie 97 mini for sale

hey austin t i pm'd you about the forks if your interested
  2. minibiker14

Aggie 97 mini for sale

well it looks like im gonna have to take this off because my little bro wants to work on it with me and my dad sorry guys if it doesnt work out ill put it back up
  3. minibiker14

Aggie 97 mini for sale

im so sorry i was under the impression that this was an aggie bike:doah:
  4. minibiker14

Aggie 97 mini for sale

hey guys im sad to have to sell this but i really need the money this mini bike as you can see in the title is a j.c.agajanian mini bike by king o lawn this a rare bike,the frame is great the engine starts but for some reason cant pull the mini im sure someone can get it to work the engine is a...
  5. minibiker14

mini project

k got some work done today on the mini took apart the wheel apart took off the brake and im goin to try to get a spacer for the wheel so i dont have to put a brake on it (can't go fast enough to need one) and i need some new bearings i'll try to get some pics soon
  6. minibiker14

what is this?

yea it says it still runs but i dont know if i should try to fix on my aggie bike or buy this one and sell the aggie
  7. minibiker14

what is this?

ok thanks
  8. minibiker14

what is this?

ok heres a mini i found on cl for 225 is this a good price or should i pass
  9. minibiker14

mini project

yea i got it from colorado from my couisin i dont know where they got it from:confused:
  10. minibiker14

mini project

ok i have decided to keep the original engine i'll just get a new one later
  11. minibiker14

Aussie tri-star wheels 6"

hey are these still for sale?
  12. minibiker14

Manco Big Cat

that thing looks great:thumbsup:
  13. minibiker14

Newbie's Mini, WARNING LOTS O PICS

that thing is awesome i love the springer forks:thumbsup:
  14. minibiker14

mini project

yea the front one is a wheel barrow rim and i think the back ones original if anyone could tell me where i could get some new rims and brakes that would be great
  15. minibiker14

mini project

i got from my cousin in colorado about 2 years ago for 20 dollars
  16. minibiker14

mini project

hi guys this is my first post but heres my mini i was hoping that someone could tell me what kind it is it says aggie bike on the front it has a wards power kraft 2.5 hp engine by b&s hopefully next month im going to buy a new harbor freight engine and new forks and wheels cause the rear wheels...