Search results

1. I

Fox Condor

Rims are to far gone....had to cut the tires off due to they were rock hard. Going to try to fine better ones.
  2. I

Fox Condor

Here is my 1970? Fox Condor...decided to get her back into riding shape. Pic of when I got it and where it is now.
  3. fox1_1_

fox1_1_

4. I

Fox info needed

Thanks for the info.... What is the easiest new bolt in engine, both cheap price and hooks up to the standard throttle cable like an old Tecumseh?
  5. I

Fox info needed

Hi all, I just picked up this Fox mini bike yesterday and was wondering what model it is and the year. Also I was wondering what jackshaft and gearing info do I need to know seeing it is missing these parts. (What size shaft and bearings and what gears). Thanks for any help.
  6. New bike

New bike

7. Serial number

Serial number

8. I

Speedway

I have a pretty nice Speedway on ebay. Here is the link: Speedway mini bike:eBay Motors (item 130307062221 end time May-22-09 08:01:09 PDT)
  9. I

What engine do I have?

This engine came off my Speedway. I think it is a 3.5hp Tec., but not sure. I don't think it has the origial recoil housing. The only numbers I can find are on the housing, they are....143 684012 SER 9137A. Anyone know what I have? I am looking to get rid of it but need to know what it is...
  10. I

Engine size question

thanks for the responses guys. Anyone know where to get a new 3.5 or 4 hp power sport? Most places have discontinued them.
  11. I

Engine size question

I tried.... could not find any specs... any ideas?
  12. I

Engine size question

I am looking at getting the 6 horse power sport Tecumseh engine for my Speedway. My question is does anyone know if will fit in my chassis. I will order it online just wondering what the heigth is, also can I take off the built in gas tank? Thanks.
  13. I

Hi all

Ok,I got it home the motor runs but is pretty well worn out. The front shocks are junk. I will tear it down and find a new front end and put a replacement Tec motor in, and it should be a good rider. It is a little rougher than I thought but a good project.
  14. I

Hi all

It looks like the front suspension is all the way down. Is there a way to fix this?
  15. I

what is this???

Try here..... Speedway Mini Bikes
  16. I

what is this???

Sure looks like aSpeedway by the clutch guard.....I will take it..LOL, kidding. Should be worth $400 0r $500 if running. Just guessing.
  17. I

Hi all

Thanks! Are these easy to restore
  18. I

Hi all

Just bought my first complete bike. I have been a vintage sled freak for a long time but have always loved the old minibikes. I am going to pick up this Speedway Wednesday, what do you think?