Search results

1. I

Fox Condor

Here is my 1970? Fox Condor...decided to get her back into riding shape. Pic of when I got it and where it is now.
  2. I

Fox info needed

Hi all, I just picked up this Fox mini bike yesterday and was wondering what model it is and the year. Also I was wondering what jackshaft and gearing info do I need to know seeing it is missing these parts. (What size shaft and bearings and what gears). Thanks for any help.
  3. I

Speedway

I have a pretty nice Speedway on ebay. Here is the link: Speedway mini bike:eBay Motors (item 130307062221 end time May-22-09 08:01:09 PDT)
  4. I

What engine do I have?

This engine came off my Speedway. I think it is a 3.5hp Tec., but not sure. I don't think it has the origial recoil housing. The only numbers I can find are on the housing, they are....143 684012 SER 9137A. Anyone know what I have? I am looking to get rid of it but need to know what it is...
  5. I

Engine size question

I am looking at getting the 6 horse power sport Tecumseh engine for my Speedway. My question is does anyone know if will fit in my chassis. I will order it online just wondering what the heigth is, also can I take off the built in gas tank? Thanks.
  6. I

Hi all

Just bought my first complete bike. I have been a vintage sled freak for a long time but have always loved the old minibikes. I am going to pick up this Speedway Wednesday, what do you think?