Search results

1. O

rupp hs40 parts question II

Thanks for the help on my last question. I also need the tecumseh screw and spring that holds the throttle cable in place on the engine. After doing some research, these may be correct not sure. I believe that the tecumseh part number is #650688 (screw hex head- drilled thru...
  2. O

HS-40 Head bolts

I am trying to restore a rupp hs-40 engine. Does anyone know the diameter and size of the head bolts. It appears that 5 are the same size and 3 are a bit longer. I did not see a tecumseh part number for head bolts??
  3. O

Jacobsen victor 21 inch

Just a hello to all. Just curious does anyone have a grass catcher to a 21 inch jacobsen reel lawnmower. been looking for one for a while. Trying to find some parts for my grandfather old mower.
  4. O

Tecumseh H25 motor problem

I have a tecumseh h25 motor on my skat kittty. Last year drained the gas, oil and store the bike year round inside basement. Tried to get her fired up new gas, oil checked air filter looks good. Will not start wont even give me a few good turn overs. Has spark. Before I have to...
  5. O

looking for a rupp dart kart

Just curious if anybody has a Rupp dart kart body around looking to part with.?? Thanks for the help Oldschool71
  6. O

How to disassemble??

Need some help. How do you disassemble a wheel hub from a 1971 rupp roadster2 bike. I was told I may need a press to do it. I dont want to screw them up with out asking first. Any help if this would be great. thanks oldschool71
  7. O

How to disassemble??

Does anyone know how to disassemble the 1971 rupp 12 inch wheel hub.?? I was told that I may need a press to do this. Their must be a trick to do this thanks oldschool71
  8. O

rupp roadster2 HUB

I have a 28 spoke rear 1971 rupp hub. I am looking for a 24 spoke rear hub if anyone wants to sell or trade for one that would be great. thanks for the help oldschool
  9. O

rupp 1971 scrambler

Hi what size tires came with this bike? were they trail or dirt bike tread? thanks oldschool71
  10. O

Rupp headlight bucket

I have a rupp plastic headlight bucket With the front bezel screw holes Stripped.will not tighten Any easy fix for this ?? thanks oldschool
  11. O

Rupp seat pan sticker

I have a extra seat pan sticker number 1200412 which model is this for. Thanks oldschool71
  12. O

roadster2 electrical light switch

I am rewiring my rupp roadster2 today was looking at the diagram for the light switch. Not sure if i have it set up right. anyone have a easy diagram pic that shows the back of their switch. there are 5 wires and seem to be 2 empty holes. not sure if I have the configuration correct before i...
  13. O

tecumseh h25 need some help

Hi I have a H25 engine (model 25132F) that goes on a skat kitty I am missing a few parts of the air filter set up that comes off the carb. There is a 90 degree piece (part #156) that comes off the carb and allows the air filter to be vertical. when you look up the part on the...
  14. O

rupp roadster2 rear hub/wheel

Hi I have 28 spoke rear hub wheel (no tire, sprocket or bearings) I am seeing if anyone has a 24 spoke rear wheel they would would like to do a even swap. I am really just interested in the rear hub itself. thanks oldschool
  15. O

help with foot pegs

Just looking for some of these type/style foot pegs for sale. They were used on a skat kitty must have been used on other bikes also thanks oldschool
  16. O

rupp wheels ID

Hi I was just seeing what kind of wheels are these? I know they are 1971 either rupp scambler or hustler. but looking at the diagram parts list they seem to be neither. There was another model the bandit that had similar wheels also. Is there a difference between the three...
  17. O

July 1972 cookout

Just found this pic while talking to some guys about my minibikes in my basement.i had taken one of mine for a spin around the yard. I was wearing my boonie hat and sunglasses. This house has been in my family for 4 generations and my uncle is having fun at our annual cookout in 7/72. He has...
  18. O

rupp bandit

Does anyone have a pic of a restored rupp bandit?? did this come with a 3.5hp tecumseh thanks oldschool71
  19. O

tourque specs rupp tecumseh hs40

I am installing a original rupp drive unit on one of my tecumseh hs40 engine. does anyone know the tourque specs for the bolt that hold the unit on the drive shaft.?? oldschool71
  20. O

Rupp speedometer question

I have a speed kit for one of my bikes The speedometer and bearing are Marked VEGLIA made in Italy. I am looking For another bearing it is marked 16/11 or 11/91 depends on how you hold it is their any other bearing that Will work??? Are these veglia available Thanks