Search results

1. K

Scat Cat Asc-114 parts needed

Full front end assembly front wheel front wheel brake front forks front handlebars Frame Parts Pegs Kickstand Seat rear shocks 12inch long eye to eye 3/4 wide bushing to bushing or bearing to beariing eye width 3/8 Rear wheel Rear wheel brake Origanl parts only Will...
  2. K

Brandt Hansen

Clarity um he messaged me yesterday about some frame cracks and welding tips hes fine dont worry hes a big part of the minibike community its unbelivable how many emails he recieves patience my friend
  3. K

I need a new engine help needed

I finaly decided what im putting on my Asc-114 The 6.5hp Old style harbor freight motor Aka honda clone 3/4 inch crank shaft with a 11T comet clutch 3/4 inch bore Im removing the gas tank, muffler and carb cover and buying the carb modifyer and muffler kit from arcracing.com Putting origanl...
  4. K

Clutch removal

the clutch and engine wont be used im gonna rebuild it and put it away in safe keeping for someone to stumble on when i pass on or for my kids if i have any. lol Already bought my replacment clutch and im getting a honda clone from harbor frieght
  5. K

im 170lbs will a 5.5ph get me over 30mph and can you link me to these engines
  6. K

Im seeing all these slanted cilinder motors on mini bikes on this forum but have no clue what they are. I need a 6.5hp-8hp engine with a 3/4 shaft with the highth under 12 1/2 inches. The reason for asking what those slanted cilinder motors are that would solve my highth problem. Ive...
  7. K

Clutch removal

like 30 mins after i posted this i went out back with some vise grips and some plumber plyers and i vise gripped the fly wheels so it would lock it from spinning...... then i started pulling it of with plyer finaly got the damn thing off.......... but i had to use a hand grinder cause who put it...
  8. K

Clutch removal

I have a clutch removal problem. i took out the straight square pin and the allen key bolt. Is there something else im missing or not spotting. The engine didnt have a bolt in the spindal at the end of teh clucth. I also took a flat head and gently tapped the clucth and it would rotate on the...
  9. K

Scat Cat ASC-114 Project/logo announcementn

Hey my first project im working on is my Scat Cat ASC-114 which was given to me when i was 11 years old. I only rode it probably a total of 20 times in about 10 years, but when i recieved it it was already in bad condition. Recently we had a snow storm and i was like.I wish i had my minibike...
  10. K

hmm..ill think about it...but there must be a legit craigslist or ebay advertisment before i...

hmm..ill think about it...but there must be a legit craigslist or ebay advertisment before i purchase anything. O and i have no clue how much shipping will cost due to weight. Can you specify on the condition of the wheels, full front end assembly, pegs. If possable can you take more photos...
  11. K

Gotta love Craigs List

ahh w/e the only 1 that looks fun and modern is th puch id so hit trails with that
  12. K

Minibike clutch/sprocket ratios Help needed

lol if you say most minibikes is 5:1 ratio its... 1=5 2=10 3=15 4=20 5=25 6=30 7=35 8=40 9=45 10=50 11=55 12=60 etc... THIS IS ONLY IF YOU RUN 5:1
  13. K

Scat Cat-ASC-114

Ok this is a response to wayne the photo for mini bike of the month. I know they made diffrent scat cat models such as yt660 smaller wheels non spoked ayt660 larger spoked wheels Now the mini bike of the month photo may be a... sc114 I come to my conclusion of that of the yt660 and ayt660...
  14. K

wel 11T is the origanal clutch size so im trying to keep it as origanla as possable
  15. K

Ok thanks i was looking at a web page and said 11T is good for take off speed and hill climbing which suits me perfectly for my area and i already purchased a new 11T clutch fount a new 1 on ebay now buying my engine probaly 6.5hp honda ohv gx i cant wait for it to be here lol:scooter:
  16. K

Ok but what i was asking is there certian combinations of gears like odds teeth only work with odds teeth example 11T/65T and does even teeth only work with even teeth example 12T/60T. By the way strigoi i hope you dont know the real name or reason for that bear if so your straight up wrong...
  17. K

I have a scat cat model#asc114 minibike and it has a 11T/65T gear ratio. I cant get the clutch off the old engine for a new engine im about to buy. I was wondering if i can use a 10T or 12T clutch for a replacment. Current bore/spindal is 3/4 2 1/2. Im familiar with bmx bikes...
  18. K

Scat Cat Grand Prix Frame and Parts

I may be able to get my fram spot welded ill be posting a picture later of the crack but im stil interested in buying this so il be in touch threw this thread and pms
  19. K

minibike My frame is cracked so i wont be buying your bike parts now sorry. Just fount out after cleaning dirt and stuff away fram is cracked
  20. K

current offer? starting bid $10