Search results

1. W

WBR775 6.5 hp mini bike jumpin

Im bringing it back alive boys
  2. W

Lets see your tool boxes!

heres what i got not much only like 10k lol i need to get a picture of my 60in pry bar lol his name is chuck norris
  3. W

lol yeah idk but for some reason we do all of our riding in winter. but yeah ill pm you when we go out:thumbsup:
  4. W

not yet. wheelie boy just started walking around on the bad leg a couple days ago. he still is wheelying in his wheelchair. lol never learns. but we are trying to convince him to ride his mini bike with the big plastic boot on. lol ill get some pictures of what we have done lately to our bikes...
  5. W

just stop posting you are making your self look stupid. just lurk around lol:thefinger:
  6. W

what happened? cause what happened to our freind was the nuts came off the end cap and the crank thru the rod out there lol
  7. W

Pictures or it never happened lol. and yeah a guy in our group had one blow out the front but that was a flat head 3.5 hp motor dont know brand but dont have pics of case but have pics of piston
  8. W

its a Dynojet 250IX its for quads and bike though brake dyno
  9. W

Why? other than saving weight.
  10. W

yeah ive HEARD they grenade but again no one ever has picks of anything ever happening. everyone's FRIEND has it happen to them. I WANT PICS PEOPLE! lol or it never happens! lol
  11. W

they have one at Street to sand off road. also C&C Automotive Specialties have a chassis dyno. also there is a bike dyno at slp performance ive been told there is a dyno at one of the diesel shops
  12. W

bike's full speed of about 38mph. It's pretty heavy now(prob around 150lbs) but it's putting close to 100ft/lbs of torque to the rear wheel. wow man you need to show all of us how to make super sweet motors! we had a car on the dyno last week 4 cylinder nissan sentra 2001 it didnt even make...
  13. W

yeah thats where we are. if you wanna join us let me know just pm me
  14. W

THREAD JACK :thefinger:LOL
  15. W

well bought mini bike for $150 tires $30 MOTOR$99 rocker arms and intake $50 exhaust free so only like $350-400 i did allot of the stuff myself like timing keys etc.
  16. W

ok well then i still need to see a pic of it coming out the top thru my gas tank and hit me thru my seat . i want pics pls!
  17. W

but how many people has this happen to? i have never seen pics of a rod shooting out the side of a 6.5hp clone motor. maybe im just not looking hard enough for pics. but i have never seen any
  18. W

no the bike got stolen out of his garage while he was in the hospital! it wouldnt even turn over cause the fan shroud was pushed in so far, but they stole it anyways. damn theives.:thefinger::thumbdown::thumbdown:
  19. W

nope no billet. lol im :out:. but my motor is still under harbour freight warrenty so if it blows o well plus i dont have that much $$$$$$ into engine work so im not to worried about it, havent had any problems yet and we have ALOT of hours on these motors.
  20. W

intake 18mm carb ported head stock rod, stock cam, cut fans, 18lb valve springs advanced timing 9 degrees, 1.2 rockers. 13t clutch stock rear sprocket i think thats about it o and KNOBBYS ya buddy:scooter: