Search results

1. doodlehead26

Just a simple question

For now i think i just want to drop in the arc pre built motor and just upgrade to an aluminum flywheel and flat top piston with new head, the arc motor is not governed which is kinda nice, i wanna build my doodle up to a raced out super clean bike. i found a shop here in az where i can media...
  2. doodlehead26

Just a simple question

:thumbsup:Yeah i am going to pull the motor tomorow, check for any loose debris and tighten anything that seems loose. OH and quick question, doing some research i want to put in an ARC tuned motor model : DJ-1015 gx 200 from affordablegokarts.com is it worth the money looks good to me but want...
  3. doodlehead26

6.5HP engine conversion kit for Baja mini's

I definetly want to get that kit for sure for my db30, was wondering if anyone will have the whole kit for sale in like five six months?
  4. doodlehead26

Just a simple question

Its a sudden stop, i pulled off the pull start and it looked normal, it has to be something inside the engine case thats hopefully just loose, but if you have any other ideas that would be great.
  5. doodlehead26

Just a simple question

The oil is where it should be, its weird when i turn the bike right or when its on its kick stand which is on its right it makes a grinding sound on the right side where the pull start is and the motor stops.
  6. doodlehead26

Just a simple question

I swear man it goes 25-30 no joke bone stock, just tweaking the air fuel mixture and messing with the govenor made a dramatic diference. but now something is hitting the pull start when the bike leans to the right and kills the motor, any ideas please help?
  7. doodlehead26

Just a simple question

Cool yeah i thought it wouldnt do much but i really wanna drop a honda motor in it, but for now its not bad after tweaking the baja factory motor it goes around 25-30 and i weigh 220 so its not bad for the streets for now.
  8. doodlehead26

Pepboys doodle bug sale.

The doodlebug i purchased at pepboys is pretty nice for bone stock, i weigh 220 and with messing with the factory motor for five minutes made a huge difference. It probably goes 25-30 and im pretty big for that bike, but probably going to swap motor for motor at harbor frieght.
  9. doodlehead26

Just a simple question

I was wondering if i could take off the factory carb and add a aftermarket carb with buit in filter to the factory baja motor the doodlebug comes with? I just purchased a doodlebug and wanted to do some simple mods for now without swaping the motor out for something bigger any help?