Search results

1. J

Is this normal?

No my bike is compeletly stocked and the only thing different is the engine. Is there a such thing as a false governer that is working correctly or what?
  2. J

Is this normal?

So I have a 6.5 from harbor freight and I just got it replaced yesterday with a new one cause the pull start on it broke. So far I have idled it for about 1 hour to help break it in and than I took it on a test ride.. For some reason the engine sounds like it is performing alot FASTER than...
  3. J

Can't Find Caliper Anywhere..

Hello, So I ordered the Hydraulic Brake kit from hotrodminibikes a while back and sometime ago the caliper like overheated or something and its completely screw (I think). nvm.. I fixed the piston.. Aparently I just need new pads.
  4. J

6.5 Clutch Question

I tried to put my doodlebugs #35 drive sprocket on there but the holes dont match up.
  5. J

6.5 Clutch Question

Sorry but the website you supplied does not have 10TOOTH #41 Clutch Gearing. I cannot find it :(. Anyone know any other websites with decent prices? but thank you for that website, im going to favorite it.
  6. J

6.5 Clutch Question

]Ok, I know what I need now. Is there any way I can exchange the 12TOOTH #35 CHAIN gearing sprocket on my clutch to a 10TOOTH 40/41/420 without buying a whole new clutch? I heard you can switch them around if I'm correct. Thanks.
  7. J

6.5 Clutch Question

I ordered cjtminis kit and I believe the clutch he supplied was a 3/4 clutch? Im trying this engine on a gocart cause im curious. I just have a few questions. I see that the clutch sits with the gearing inward instead of out. Is it possible to turn it around for a gocart reason? Can I...
  8. J

Pics of your hot rod bugs

try putting your front fender backwards and it gives it more cover and the dirt wont hit your setup :D
  9. J

Any Website?

Anyone here know any good websites that sell gocart frames that need only a engine and everything else on the frame is included but the engine? Thanks
  10. J

Doodlebug 6.5 engine swap kit

Sent you a message about ordering a installation kit. :)
  11. J

I sent you a message on this website :). Get back to me when you can.

I sent you a message on this website :). Get back to me when you can.
  12. J

Harbor Freight $99.99 6.5 clone engine NOW 6/1/10

Picked one up today :D. I got a 2 year warranty that also goes along with it.
  13. J

Throttle Assembly.

Well now the engine runs top notch on half choke for which is ok. Also I got a question about the 6.5 HF engines.. Is the plate on the doodlebug frame easy to drill? Yes or No. Will the HF 6.5 sit right onto that plate on the doodlebug frame or does it need lift after drilling.
  14. J

Throttle Assembly.

No one??
  15. J

Throttle Assembly.

Ok now my engine runs on No Choke but it bogs up and down and doesent keep a steady RPM I guess..
  16. J

Throttle Assembly.

Hello, I havent touched my doodle bug in a really long time and I took the motor off about 3 months ago and I thought I would fire it up. I am using the stock 2.9 HP Baja Motor. I am missing a couple pieces to the throttle assembly, such as a spring and the governer bolt that you can...
  17. J

Good or No?

Hello, What do you guys think about this 6.5hp bike. Its engine has never had gas in it, its engine is brand new, brand new brakes, new tire, and a brand new clutch all for $400. Good Deal or no deal? I cant wait to get it :). Btw, What is the name of this body? it looks older than the...
  18. J

Help find?

Does the Harbor Freight 6.5HP have a governer on it? Is it necessary to losen it like the normal stock 2.8HP stock engine? Also will this work for the Harbor Freight 6.5HP Lol.. http://www.monsterscooterparts.com/igmokwike2wi.html I was thinking about it lol :D.
  19. J

Help find?

Hello, I am probably going to get the new 6.5HP conversion kit and I need some help on something. My brakes are horrible... they are competlely done and I need something that can slow me down and be more efficient. I recently removed them off my bike. Can someone link me some hydraulic brakes...
  20. J

Couple Questions...

Ok cool man thanks for your help. And your Retard avatar is driving me crazy.. >.>