Search results

1. bucksboysdad

Clutch cover for a Honda GC160 motor

Does anyone know where to buy a clutch cover that fits the 5hp Honda GC160 motor? I don't think the bolt pattern is the same and the 6.5 honda/clone it looks much narrower. Thanks for any info!
  2. bucksboysdad

Honda GC160 for $25

I just picked up a Honda GC160 for $25 bucks from a guy on CL selling a dead power washer. I went to look at it, pulled the choke and the thing started on the first pull. Saaaweeet!!!! So I got it home tonight and took off the pump and unmounted it. Now I logged on here to find out how to...
  3. bucksboysdad

Uploaded a couple of videos

I was bored tonight so I uploaded a few videos that I took with my phone earlier this year. Enjoy!!! Cruising around the yard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4yxtIfHM80 Cruising around the yard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRx37bUc8K0 Mini Baja with 13t sprocket installed...
  4. bucksboysdad

Mini in Dayton, Ohio

Any ideas what this one is? vintage mini bike
  5. bucksboysdad

24mm Carb for a Stock 97cc Motor

Here's a link for a 24mm carb for the stock 97cc motor. 97cc Carburetor with 24 mm Intake for Baja Blitz, Dirt Bug, Doodle Bug, & Racer Mini Bikes (Standard of Japan) Does anyone know if this would give any performance benefits??? Not that I'm going to go out and buy it, I'm just curious!
  6. bucksboysdad

jackshaft on a baja heat, carbon or whatever you wanna call it.....

I ordered a new sprocket from mfgsuppy.com its the AZ2106 "B" Type Sprocket for #40/41 Chain, 5/8" Bore, 13 Tooth. It came in the mail today and I figured it would be about a half hour project swapping out the 20t to the 13t to get more top end out of the bike. (Wanted to get the 14t like...
  7. bucksboysdad

1970's Mini

Not sure what it is and how much the guy wants for it... mini bike/1970s
  8. bucksboysdad

DoodleBug that goes from 3mph to 45mph

:confused: :thefinger: :confused: classifieds - craigslist All for only $225......:out:
  9. bucksboysdad

Help with gas in oil on a 6.5 clone

My 6.5 clone on my Baja Mini has gas in the oil again. I bought it on CL a few weeks ago, and noticed it had gas in the oil when I brought it home. Changed the oil, put a new spark plug in it and cleaned the carb and it worked fine for a few weeks. Now it has gas in the oil chamber again...
  10. bucksboysdad

Deal of a life time for someone in S. FLA

Doodle bug with 6.5 for $100 :thumbsup: baja mini bike 6.5hp damn, wish I was in Florida right now. I accidentally went to the wrong state and did a mini bike search and found this one.
  11. bucksboysdad

Need a 2.8 engine for DB cheap!

This morning I was changing the oil and cleanning the carb on my Baja Mini, and my son who is 10 wanted to change the oil on his DB-30. So he has seen me do it for him 3 or 4 times and is getting pretty good at helping me out so I said go ahead and remove the drain plug and get the oil draining...
  12. bucksboysdad

Spark Plug in a 6.5

I just picked up a slightly used Baja Mini last night for $250 off of Craigslist. Which is $50 bucks less then I paid for my sons DB-30. The guy said he bought it two summers ago at Pep boys for his wife and she never road it. It looked brand new but it wouldn't start. I played with it a few...
  13. bucksboysdad

Hello From Columbus Ohio

I just wanted to introduce myself after stumbling across this site while researching which minibike to purchase for my 9 year old son. So due to the affordability we went with the Baja Doodle Bug. So right now in it's stock form it is great for him, it is definately under powered if I try to...