Search results

1. M

Cat Unknown Model

Everything is stainless steel now, wheel nut bolts and washers, custom axles and bolts NOS clutch guard soon
  2. M

Cat Unknown Model

Wheels finished with NOS wheel stars
  3. M

Cat Unknown Model

This is the result im just loving the procesos I dont know what to do with the frame, leave that way or sand blasting and paint with the same color
  4. M

Cat Unknown Model

to complete the bike i only need the kickstand someone sell one ?
  5. M

Cat Standard Clutch Chain Guard

Thanks !
  6. M

Cat Unknown Model

I will paint the sprocket and rims with the classic silver car rim paint :laugh:
  7. M

Cat Unknown Model

Send me your email
  8. M

Cat Unknown Model

This is the kill switch plate i think there is an extra hole there what should i do with this ?
  9. M

Cat Standard Clutch Chain Guard

Hi, i own a cat r3002 and like the tittle said im looking for the guard. Thanks! Mod: Like this ones
  10. M

Cat Unknown Model

Sprocket after sand blasting machine
  11. M

Cat Unknown Model

i mean the sprocket not the clutch guard. to remove rust from the sprocket i put it into a sand blasting machine and now i dont know if i have to paint, polish or chrome. with the flywheel i just try by hand because im afraid to break it
  12. M

Cat Unknown Model

Thanks. I buy lot of stainless steel bolts nuts and washers to replace the old ones. like Havasu Dave said i remove the rust from wheels and now ill paint them with car paint. What is the sprocket cover, i mean i have to paint it or just polish? The chain is #35 but what is the chain...
  13. M

Cat Unknown Model

thanks KustomKartKid that sprocket looks dead before and now is better. After that pictures i put into a sandblasting machine to clean it. Someone has a picture of an oem CAT HPE sprocket? i would like to leave mine like oem ones. PD: srry if my english is bad :)
  14. M

Cat Unknown Model

brake again the bearings are dead the axles and steering bolt are ok but i think ill made from stainless steel with all the bolts and nuts in the bike im working on the engine now, removing rusty bolts and cleaning everything people i need help with the hubs, should i clean only or sand...
  15. M

Cat Unknown Model

Hi again i was working on the bike, lets see some pics: i only clean the frame and fork that is the oem paint i save the rear sprocket, cut the welded extra bicycle sprocket (omg) and clean it with sand paper i guess the brake is ok continue...
  16. M

Cat Unknown Model

What is de chain size for this model ?
  17. M

Cat Unknown Model

Hahaha i understand so the final answer is original. I will clean and make it work. this thing dont have carburetor and thejoker said to me that on ebay i can find one... but what model
  18. M

Cat Unknown Model

im fixing the rear sprocket brake plate i have the tools needed. ill disamble the engine and make it work. but what should i do with the paint, some said leave oem and other said restore it and i dont know anything about minibikes this is my first and in my country is the first i ever seen...
  19. M

Cat Unknown Model

looking the picture you send Havasu Dave my mb is a little diferent in the rear wheel. the brake lever is straight and in the picture is curve
  20. M

Cat Unknown Model

thats the engine: just to know (i wont sell it :) ), what is the value of the bike in this condition and clean-running?