Search results

1. fourwheelhorseman

Trail Bronc for sale... reduced price..

I have a NICE Trail bronc..about 90% restored. Look at the previous add posted earlier this month...would like 350$ or make reasonable offer. send me a personal message if interested. I need to sell!!! thanks
  2. fourwheelhorseman

Trail bronc for sale!!!

HI all, I have a VT-3 for sale, It has been sand blasted and re-painted..close to the original blue, all nuts and bolts have been replaced. New jackshaft and assy and ALL bearings. New tires and rims repainted. I left the original seat and handlebars on it the seat has some tears, but is...
  3. fourwheelhorseman

How to deal with spam on OldMiniBikes.

I HATE SPAM..so what does the !! button do again..Ive noticed it..but never used it.
  4. fourwheelhorseman

hey joe, He never sent me the cop bike pics..I DO however have his email if you would like it...

hey joe, He never sent me the cop bike pics..I DO however have his email if you would like it. It's jsimerl@yahoo.com. He is looking to sell both...IF you would like to sell yours to buy the cop bike...let me know..I'm more than interested. thanks, Kary
  5. fourwheelhorseman

Question About Liability

As long as you put on the listing "SOLD AS IS" you should be fine. I wondered about that when i sold my Triumph bobber project. My legal adviser said that, at the time, ( about 4 yrs ago) that all I had to do was put "SOLD AS IS" on my ebay ad..then print out a copy of my ad and keep it for...
  6. fourwheelhorseman

Ahhhhhhh.. The trail bronc lives!!

in my photo album i just added 1..need to get better ones though. I haven't figured out how to add pics to my post...lol
  7. 0616092118

8. fourwheelhorseman

Ahhhhhhh.. The trail bronc lives!!

I just pretty much completed my project trail bronc vt-3 today. I am VERY happy with the way it turned out. After new tires,brake cable, Jack shaft and hardware, bearings all around, stripped and painted it's finally ready to ride. I woulda had it done awhile ago except i had to wait for my...
  9. fourwheelhorseman

Powder coating vs. Spray paint?

I powder coated a few motorcycles, mini bikes, go karts, bicycles.. pretty much U name it I have coated it. I even coated a whole frame for a 69' chevelle..I found out for myself the HARD way.. if your gonna wreck it, chip it, ding it...and then repair it... ya better paint it, rather than...
  10. fourwheelhorseman

Powder coating vs. Spray paint?

I used to work at a powder coating place for 10 yrs. My wife still does. thats how we met ( I hate that place..lol) Anyhow..I was a coater for about 6 yrs. I can tell you that powder coating itself isn't really that great for keeping rust away from your substrate and it's hard to touch up if you...
  11. fourwheelhorseman

how old are you?

I'm running in the middle of the pack (as far as age goes..lol) at 37 yrs old...still young enough to kick up a little dust..and old enough to know when to quit.. LIFE IS GOOD MY BROTHERS!!! :thumbsup:
  12. fourwheelhorseman

Dad bought me a new honda 50!!

I've had minis from time to time almost all my adult life. I suppose I like working on em. I also like that 70's feel... when ya hop on a nice riding mini, it's kinda like a time machine. I remember as a kid around 1977, my cousin ( who is about 10 yrs older than me) had blue mini with chrome...
  13. fourwheelhorseman

Looking for a Super Bronc

Hi all, I am kinda kicking the tires a bit, looking for a Super Bronc. Being new to this site I am full of questions.. among other things..lol 1)are they plentifull? I have seen a few.. 2) are they costly......? 3) anything I should watch out for as far as wear items..known problems? If...
  14. fourwheelhorseman

What should I do

You contacted me through the Classified Board...I give you my email address through PM... I haven't heard from you since. I am for sure interested....even if it's just a bunch of parts i can throw together to make a mini. IF your serious... email me, so we can meet up.
  15. fourwheelhorseman

Did I get stiffed?

Not sure if I would call it " being schooled"...I know alot of places of business that do the same as USENG1 just done. One right off hand, deals with Mini bikes and go karts ..he says he never has had any problems with getting his money. It,s really no different than sending money BEFORE you...
  16. fourwheelhorseman

Dont know where to start ?

try this site... they're cheep and have descent quality.........BMI Karts and Supplies - Home I have dealt with them for my previous go kart and mini bike needs. They have alot of performance stuff and know they're bikes and karts. IF your building a traditional bike call Ron Kimball at...
  17. fourwheelhorseman

Letting other people VIDEO

Never knew Mini bikes could go that fast!! How fast can a the average mini drag bike go? I too noticed no safety gear. That would make a heck of alot of road rash at that speed.. mabey worse?
  18. fourwheelhorseman

Wanted: CHEEEP and SIMPLE mini!! Ohio area

lol..............I really want something cheaper for my Boy. That way when he wrecks it I'm not gonna be out much$$$..and won't be too mad. UNLESS i can get another VT-3 for cheeeep..I've seen these guys on here make some pretty cool looking old school rides..I'm sure they don't have alot of $$...
  19. fourwheelhorseman

Wanted: CHEEEP and SIMPLE mini!! Ohio area

I would like to purchase/ trade for a simple and cost effective Mini bike for my kid. The reason I say cheeep is because right now I'm laid up due to medical... getting only 60% of ones pay isn't exactly filling my wallet....lol I've got lots of stuff I can trade for one... or whatever. The Bike...
  20. VT-3 Frame

VT-3 Frame

Before Assembly... new paint and all!