Search results

1. P

1960 Percival Hellcat

I guess I'm new here but not really. I found where I had signed up in 2009 but had forgot all about it. From a new search this place seemed to have the best answers. I've not found much on this cart here so I thought maybe posting it might be good for someone else later also. I bought this from...
  2. P

Vintage Track Rabbit

I picked this vintage Track rabbit up and I would love to see one in it's original condition. I have seen the ads but they make it tough to get much detail. It does run (though I know it's not the original engine). I like to keep things as they are found most times but this one has been...
  3. P

Looking for a vintage throttle

Need one like shown below (except not broken). Thanks
  4. P

Is this site relevant for MB5's?

I just picked up a needing work Honda MB5. Before I go further I thought I should check and see if they are relevant for this site? Thanks
  5. P

Hello from WV

Well I guess I should have started here. I posted a pic of my new project in the project section. This is the first mini bike I've had in a very long time. 1961? (same year as me) Sears and Roebucks. 4 hp. RUns but needs the throttle hooked up (I'm missing something) LOL Anyways, I...
  6. P

Another Newbie. Another project.

Hello, I'm glad I found a message board with traffic. I know how valuable they are. I decided to buy an old Sears mini bike. It's in pretty decent shape for a 1961 (or so they guy tells me that is when he got it new). The throttle linkage is messed up and I'll be asking questions as to...