Search results

1. S

source for DB30S steering stem bearings...

I agree with this man. I clicked out of curiosity and it was an instant redirect to some other website with a very sketchy address. Luckily I was prepared to stop loading of the page so I had no negative effects. If you right click on the link and copy location, when you paste it you will see...
  2. S

Rear wheel spacer size?

So im dumb lol. I went to install my front rim that showed up today and the shaft seemed too long. I took everything apart and put the two bolts side by side and I was indeed trying to use the front on the rear. I checked that at least twice and didn't catch it. Was a derp moment on my...
  3. S

Rear wheel spacer size?

Compared the two axles and I am definitely using the longer of the two. The front one seems to be a smaller diameter too. I could have the wrong axles all together. I did get this from a friend in pieces lol. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  4. S

source for DB30S steering stem bearings...

I just purchased these for my steering... 2 Each 6900 2RS10 x 22 x 6 Bearing | eBay Havent got to try them out yet but they should work just fine. I like that they are sealed also.
  5. S

Rear wheel spacer size?

Thats a great idea. Ill have to measure and see if I can take that much material off it. Ill try and get it on the lathe at work so its a clean cut. Luckily I dont have to worry about a warranty lol.
  6. S

Rear wheel spacer size?

Yup that worked. I have another issue now though. It seems that my bolt is too short even though it measures the same 19.5 inches that it should be (according to what I found online). The castle nut wont go on far enough to show the hole in the bolt where the cotter pin goes.
  7. S

Rear wheel spacer size?

I have an older style db30. Same kinda thing right? Thank you for that! Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  8. S

Doodlebug seat

Looking for a seat for a doodlebug frame I'm putting together. OEM or decent alternative. Old style DB30.
  9. S

Rear wheel spacer size?

I would but I worry about spacing on the disc brake. Want it to be as close to OEM as possible. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  10. S

Rear wheel spacer size?

Does anyone know the size of the two spacers used on the rear wheel? I figured I would make them myself but im having a hard time finding their size. Mainly the length. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!