you getting this
  2. Meat21

sup n shit

sup n shit
  3. got some paint on the frame, and some everywhere else

got some paint on the frame, and some everywhere else

4. Heathkit boonie bike

Heathkit boonie bike

This is the before picture when I got the bike, the briggs motor was shot, but I want to use a 6hp tecumseh to hopefully move my big butt around
  5. Meat21

How to post pictures (Test Area)

thanks for the tip, I was having trouble finding where to create the album in the first place....:thumbsup:
  6. frame and jackshaft

frame and jackshaft

7. Boonie bike frame in primer

Boonie bike frame in primer

Boonie Bike frame in primer. this will hopefully be pretty original, with some fun mods
  8. Meat21

Cat Endura SURVIVOR

nice new bike Mark, That shag seat looks comfy :thumbdown: but the chrome looks like it cleaned up great, I like the chain guard too.
  9. Meat21

Heathkit Boonie Bike Jackshaft

boonie bike Thank you very much GTO, all of that will be very helpfull. thanks again Meat
  10. Meat21

Heathkit Boonie Bike Jackshaft

heathkit boonie bike 2-speed transmission anyone know how to assemble the 2 speed. I have the jackshaft and it is complete, what I need to know is how to hook up the shifter to the gears on the jackshaft. I can provide a pic if it would help, let me know Thanks Meat
  11. Meat21

New member from Buffalo

Hey everyone, I am new to this site. I am rebuilding a heathkit boonie bike with the 2 speed transmission. The guy I got it from said it shifted manually, I have everything but the shifter and the knowlegde of how it all went together. If anyone knows of this or where I can find the info, I...