Search results

1. C

What in the world

Long time no log in, what in the world happened to the old layout? How long has it been like this? At first I thought I was going colorblind (among other things). This "new thread" page is alot nicer than the old layout though. Well, see ya in another 6 months or so.
  2. C

Total parts blowout

I'm leaving for college soon so I'm getting rid of all my minibike stuff. First things first. Cash only, no trades, checks or paypal. Local pickup greatly preferred. I'm pricing everything to move fast. I'll add pictures when I get to a computer. Arc billet flywheel for a Briggs...
  3. C

What did I miss?

Been gone for a few months. What I miss?
  4. C

Need some Rupp Parts

I need a gas tank for a Scrambler. I have a '71, if other years will fit, then whatever works. Needs to be rust free on the inside, has to have a cap and a petcock. I don't care about the outside, or the paint. I also need the lever arm for the brakes, I am missing one of them.
  5. C

Cat Eliminator + Parts for Sale

I had the intentions on selling this to another member, I'm going to contact him and if he does not want it then it is up for grabs. What you will get: Along with an HS40 that I've been told by the previous owner runs well. I have not tested the engine...
  6. C

Rupp rear wheel adjusters

I'm on the last leg of my Scrambler project.. I have it all painted and ready to go.. I just can't figure out how these wheel adjusters work... Anyone have any detailed pics? I've tried several different setups and the only thing I'm succeeding in doing is scratching my paint to hell.
  7. C

Bought a car..

Bought a car a few weeks ago and been working on it in between hospital visits. Its a Silver '07 (last year produced) Jeep Liberty Limited. It was a rental car, so it was maintained well and got regular detailing. The owner after the rental business owned it did some damage though... she...
  8. C

Wtf...

Do I do? Heres the deal. I sold a guy a paintball marker 45+ days ago, he is in Russia. When he asked if I would ship the item to Russia, I said no. He bought it anyway, I thought WTF and told him I'm not shipping a package to Russia without him paying the other $35 for shipping. He...
  9. C

Need some things...

I need some parts to finish some bikes. I will order them from OMBW on Thursday night If I can't get them here. What I need: - 5/8ths Keyed shaft 10-16" long - 5/8ths #35 Sprocket 12t - 5/8ths #40/41 Sprocket 14t - 7/8ths Throttle assembly - 2x 48" Throttle/Brake Cables with Conduit...
  10. C

Help With Gear ratios

I need some help with my gear ratios... I have a 13t on the clutch, and a 72 on the wheel. What should I run on the jackshaft?
  11. C

Scrambler Tank Needed

I need a tank for a scrambler... must be rust free on the inside. Other than that, I don't care what it looks like.
  12. C

Sears Tank on Ebay

Anyone doing a Sears resto... eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices Not the easiest part to find..
  13. C

Buying a Car

Thinking about buying a 2004 Subaru Impreza Wrx with a full STI swap.. I was going to buy a '67 beetle but my mom said no :thumbdown: (Sorry Chad)
  14. C

WTB Billet rod for ANIMAL

I need a billet rod for an Animal... Stock length please.
  15. C

.gif as avatar?

How do I set my avatar to be a .gif file? I can't seem to get it to work. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-adMSFyEID6E/TosS1M8HUgI/AAAAAAAAA_4/DnHr1l59Qz8/s1600/slap.gif
  16. C

R/C anyone?

Anyone here into R/c stuff? I don't mean like the walmart stuff.. I mean like the Losi, Associated, and Traxxas stuff. I just picked up a Mamba Monster Max for $185 BNIB instead of the usual $380. Today I finished up a prototype roll cage that fits under the stock body but still...
  17. C

Rupp Scrambler Fenders

I need fenders! Pm me what you have, and what'll cost. They don't need to be perfect, rusty, bent, dinged, cracked ALL ok!
  18. C

What are these wheels?

What are these wheels? I got them with some other parts a few weeks ago.
  19. C

Sears Frame + Tank

Sears Frame for sale. Looks to be a scrub brake type frame. I didn't see in a quick inspection any cracks, re-welds, or major faults. Obviously, it needs alot. However, the tank is in OK condition. I stripped it to bare metal, and checked it out. Doesn't leak, minor surface rust...
  20. C

Chen Shing Tires for Sale

Here are 2 Chen Shing Tires for sale.. Good condition, No dry rot, not cracks, holes, worn patches. Still have the nubs on them. Lets say $40 + shipping for the both of them? OBO. ++ I'll get the size in a few