2. S

Cat 400x Resto Rod

Nickel plated the header
  3. IMG_3109

IMG_3109

Nickel Plated the header...
  4. S

Bonanza roller trade

Having trouble up loading pics from here. Give me your emails addy's guys, and I'll email pics out tonight.
  5. S

Bonanza roller trade

I can get one... Tomorrow when I get home from work. It's completely dissassembled, but all there.
  6. S

Bonanza roller trade

Hey guys. I have a complete Bonanza roller. It's all there, suspension forks wheels... Even the seat pan. I'm looking to trade for a different bike. Something I won't feel as bad cutting up. Something with no suspension. Or other parts... What do you have? John
  7. S

Cat 400x Resto Rod

8. IMG_3085

IMG_3085

9. S

Cat 400x Resto Rod

Wow. More than a year... Well I'm back, and the bike lives! It's all assembled, and runs awesomely! I got new pics. I'll throw them up tomorrow. Just wanted to say what's up to everyone, and it feels good to be riding the little hot rod!:scooter:
  10. S

Cat 400x Resto Rod

Ok.... Heres a mockup pic of the motor with the header in the frame.. The frame isn't stretched in this pic yet. Heres the carb with the adapter from Affordable Go Carts Doing valve springs and governor removal:thumbsup::weld:
  11. IMG_08181

IMG_08181

12. IMG_0822

IMG_0822

13. IMG_0831

IMG_0831

14. IMG_0832

IMG_0832

15. S

Cat 400x Resto Rod

What's up guys!! I'm still alive... I woke this thread up, and have resumed work on the Cat.. I got the motor done, I did the 18 lb valve springs, built a nice header, and jetted it and got an airfilter and adapter... Can't wait to hear it run. I also stretched the frame, and ordered some...
  16. S

Hey guys Check this out!

That was fun to watch
  17. S

rims

Yup Cat wheels. Mine were chrome plated too, but I did them up like this...
  18. S

big block h40

Awesome...
  19. S

$15 A/R Frame

I like it. Very cool looking, simple old school mini.
  20. S

GX 160 Question

Sup guys. I got a quick one... Started taking apart my GX 160 last night, and I want to know what is this little box for? What is its function? I guess it has something to do with the low oil sensor, right?