Search results

1. S

Bonanza roller trade

Hey guys. I have a complete Bonanza roller. It's all there, suspension forks wheels... Even the seat pan. I'm looking to trade for a different bike. Something I won't feel as bad cutting up. Something with no suspension. Or other parts... What do you have? John
  2. S

GX 160 Question

Sup guys. I got a quick one... Started taking apart my GX 160 last night, and I want to know what is this little box for? What is its function? I guess it has something to do with the low oil sensor, right?
  3. S

2 Piece Wheel Question

'Sup guys. I got another question. Has anyone ever taken a two piece wheel and bolted the together with silicone, and used a tubeless tire on it? I personally don't see why it wouldn't work. I got my rear tire here, which is a tubeless 13x5.00-6, and I am making a spacer for my 2 piece...
  4. S

Look what I got!

For free guys! What do you think? Does this motor have more potential than a GX 160? It runs like a top. The generator was dead that's why I scored it for free....
  5. S

Partsforscooters.com

Have any of you guys checked out this place? I ordered some tires from them today, And the selection they had was pretty good, with good prices. I'm building a sort of rider/backalley dragster bike, and I wanted to get a 13x500x6 tire, and I didn't really want to get the lawnmower slick tire...
  6. S

Tire question

Hey guys, I've been working on my neigborhood rider/ backalley drag project, and started thinking about the tires. The bike is going to be a slightly modded Cat 400X, and the stock tire size is the 4.10x3.50x6's. Now, I like that size, and I'm going to run a sawtooth up front in that size...
  7. S

Anything ever in Nor Cal.

Is there ever any shows or events in the Nor Cal area?
  8. S

Honda GX 160

Hey guys. Does anyone have a GX 160 that is modded, that wants to share a few pics?
  9. S

Cat 400x Resto Rod

Well, This is my first mini project, And Im having fun so far. This is what Im starting out with... I got it on the bench, and tore into it
  10. S

Ok, so I dragged this home on Saturday...

What is it? A Scat Cat?
  11. S

Azusa???

Hey guys, I'm planning on building a bike around a Honda GC160, and I was thinking of getting a kit from Azusa. I know there are some very knowledgeable guys here, and I would like some opinions on these things... Or, maybe someone here could steer me in the right direction Thanks! I love...
  12. S

honda gc 160 throttle question

Hey guys Im putting together a bike, and planning to use a gc 160 I got off of a pressure washer... I know some guys have used these, I've seen pics... Could someone hook me up with some pics of how they did the throttle? I appreciate it! I'll put some pics up of the bike as it...