Search results

1. J

The Ultimate More Than 2 Wheels Picture Thread!!

Hey Coop..Keep up the good work..You will have to be called the New First Family. At least they are not Big Mylar Balloons..
  2. J

Mini Bike Logos

The graffics look great.. Nice job..What a nice addition for everyone on this site..
  3. J

You seem to be very knowledgeable when it comes to engine performance mods. I am not so much..My...

You seem to be very knowledgeable when it comes to engine performance mods. I am not so much..My question .. Is there a website that shows the minibike drag bikes maybe with the rules ect. I guess pictures would help. My apoligies for being uneducated in this area.
  4. J

My latest hack job

I have my 75 year old father inlaw standing next to and he used to make steel inserts for Clinton, Lawson, and Tecumseh engines at Dawlin Mfg. In Jackson, Mi. A long time ago. He couldn't remember if there was a local Mfg. For any of them except for Tecumseh..Dawlin is still in business but no...
  5. J

My latest hack job

Wasn't or isn't the Clinton Engine made in Clinton, MI.? Not sure will have to do some research..
  6. J

Way to cool..and Way to much time on your hands.. Other than that all that can be said is...HOLD HER DOWN KNUTE I THINK SHE SMELLS ALFALFA..
  7. J

Speed records on the salt flats? Cool ride..
  8. J

Has the PoPo ever stopped you? If not .. You need to go faster..Run 6 Traffic lights and see... And youtube it.
  9. J

"Last Chance" Minibike show,Osseo, MI

Didn't see any pavillion. They have a small pole barn but.. Just to bad it's raining on and off.. Atleast I made a showing.. Maybe it will grow for the next time. One other thought is that if it were to grow the long scooter ride looks like it would be a nice time. A lot of country for sure.
  10. J

Last Chance Heh MBD.. Not much there. Weather may be a factor.. Saw 1 maybe 2 campers. Rain seems to be letting up a bit this morning but ???? It's a hobby right..
  11. J

Heh G.. This 1.5 you have ? What's shipping to Michigan ? Any Idea? Other than that is the motor complete ? Thanks
  12. J

Jet Go Kart

Maybe pointless but.. I once knew a young man who mounted an Outboard marine engine on a gokart..no water cooling.. No air cooling..no ..well it lasted somewhere around the 4 mile marker .. One bridge.. 6 traffic lights..all green go figure..then finally got it stopped. Aressted? Yep.. Cop...
  13. J

Help Identify

So maybe you have been convinced to hold up on pitching the old 1.5 BS ? Might be it is harder to find than an old Maytag Washer..
  14. J

Cold Months/Gas?

So it's drain em and store em or drive em and floor em??
  15. J

Could be a nice weekend if we can get a few days of good weather..Dang where did this year Go?
  16. J

Comment by 'Jackson' in media 'Go Devil'

Neat little scooter....Saw one in the Pacific Northwest last weekend..Cool.
  17. J

Hello everyone..I am new to the site so please bear with me. Interested at this time in finding...

Hello everyone..I am new to the site so please bear with me. Interested at this time in finding out more about the Alexander - Reynolds KTE mini-bikes. Any Info would be helpful.
  18. J

Hi Steve. Anything for the Alexander-Reynolds KEZ on hand. Small parts?

Hi Steve. Anything for the Alexander-Reynolds KEZ on hand. Small parts?
  19. J

Steve where is your shop located?

Steve where is your shop located?
  20. J

Alexander-Reynolds KEZ

Need an original kick stand.. Oh sure.