Search results

1. J

Electric Leaf Blower Supercharger Turbocharger

So, I have seen mixed opinions of how well leaf blowers work as "turbochargers/superchargers". If you look at some of them, they have high speed and decent cfm, 230 mph/380 cfm. I looked at the impeller of one these and the fan looks a lot like a turbo impeller. However, with these leaf...
  2. J

Interesting find on Ebay (Turbo)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Briggs-Stratton-BLOWER-turbo-performance-small-engine_W0QQitemZ270160897774QQihZ017QQcategoryZ107068QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  3. J

Animal vs. Raptor; tubo build up

After seeing several good write-ups on how to turbo a briggs motor, I have reached a critical decision point. I can use a Raptor-based engine or I can use an Animal-based engine. I am curious to know which engine has the most rubost aftermarket parts that can handle the most horsepower and...
  4. J

Nitrous; not just for cars anymore!

I love putting nitrous on anything from a little economy car to mini-vans! Recently, I have acquired a 5hp Briggs motor and wanted to know some more information. Could a stock engine handle a 5hp shot of nitrous? What type of air/fuel ratio do these engines like to run? If I want to double...