Search results

1. superflea

Bremer

Bremer Miniscoot roller for sale. $900 plus the ride.
  2. superflea

Powell ???

How does one go about removing the forks from the frame on a Powell. With the handlebars off the top is just a rod with a tapered end and the bottom is the pivot rod is flush with the bottom tree. I see no snap ring or any other type of retainer and I can see ball bearings inside. I am trying...
  3. superflea

Pair of Powells

I have two Powells that I am selling as a pair. I am asking $600 as they sit. If I have to ship them add $50 for my time and materials to get them ship-ready. The actual shipping cost is the buyers responsibility.
  4. superflea

So I got this response

to my wanted ad for a Superflea gas tank. and this is what the guy sent me. If I am wrong, my apologies but I am thinkin' I smell a scam./ frankandreww New Member Today at 12:41 AM If you don't mind me asking you to Contact Ford Ronald, He has a tearrop gas tank used on the Superflea for sale...
  5. superflea

Need a Briggs age ID'ed

Not sure I am reading the charts right so I thought I'd ask for a little help. I need the age/period for this #. It is : NP 306675 1549239. I appreciate any help you can give me. This is the motor I bought a long time ago to go on my Bremer.
  6. superflea

Superflea

Looking for a tearrop gas tank used on the Superflea. Preferably one with the side impressions.
  7. superflea

I Think I Am Having A Bad Trip

MINI BIKE 212 PREDATOR ENGINE POCKET BIKE MINI CHOPPER STREET BIKE MOPED SCOOTER | eBay
  8. superflea

Bonanza 1300 TCS

Posting pics for a member. Pretty much the same in each pic.
  9. superflea

What a deal! Not near me though.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/376027458193774/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks
  10. superflea

To Our Veterans

Our appreciation for your service cannot be overstated. Thank you for all your sacrifices to keep us safe and comfortable.
  11. superflea

Clean Bill of Health

Its been a very long road but I saw the surgeon(who saved my leg) last Monday. He said everything looks great and is almost completely healed. No more cane and just a 50# lift restriction for the next month. He said my case is the case of the year for discussion and learning in his group. So...
  12. superflea

Dumb ?

Okay so this probably a dumb question so I feel qualified to ask it. What's with the avatars on all these new members. Just a letter so I am thinking it is automatic if they don't provide their own or are all these newbies mind-controlled?
  13. superflea

Had a Visitor

Havasu Dave was visiting relatives in my neck of the woods and he swung by for a visit. What a nice guy and I met his lovely wife also. I sent him home with a cornucopia of Hodaka stuff which I am sure will be put to good use. In the pic, I am the ugly dude on the right with my trusty cane...
  14. superflea

Beautiful Work by Havasu Dave

I thought I'd share with Dave's permission what he's up to these days. Absolutely stunning!
  15. superflea

Cautiously Optimistic

WERE THE WORDS NEW DOCTOR TOLD ME AFTER TODAY'SIX WEEK VISIT. IN OTHER WORDS, THERE IS DEFINITELY HEALING TAKING PLACE AND AFTER TWO MORE WEEKS OF NON-WEIGHT BEARING, I CAN START REHAB AND PROGRESSIVELY START PUTTING WEIGHT ON IT OVER A 4 WEEK PERIOD. i MIGHT NEED A MINOR SURGERY DOWN THE LINE...
  16. superflea

More to the Story

Well, I am scheduled to go in for number five surgery( 6 if you count the hip replacement) on 3/13. Since I last wrote on this, I had second failure and like an idiot I went back to the same doctor for the number 3 surgery. During this non-weight bearing recuperation I decided to heed...
  17. superflea

Need another ID

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/527596252149363/?hoisted=false&ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_general&referral_story_type=general&tracking=%7B%22qid%22%3A%22-5301115542055116441%22%2C%22mf_story_key%22%3A%22989424193391126572%22%2C%22commerce_rank_obj%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22target_i...
  18. superflea

Marketplace mini

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3365930236974157/?hoisted=false&ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks Soneros, this is close to you.
  19. superflea

Wow, close to me racing.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/474149194639735/?hoisted=false&ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A Obviously, I can,t wheel my hospital bed there but if anyone is close, I thought you might be interested. First time I have seen something...
  20. superflea

Here We Go Again.

What a crappo year! Early May I have my left hip replaced, no biggie. Father's Day 6/19, I fall in the living room while moving a couch and get a spiral, displaced fracture in my left leg. 9/4, on my birthday (71) after rehabbing 2 1/2 months and my leg is not feeling so hot. I take a step...