Search results

1. G

Money

Great advice. Do what you love and you will never work a day.
  2. G

Misc parts I need

Please PM a price shipped to 32563. Thanks!
  3. G

Misc parts I need

4. G

wrapping Christmas presents

Yeah right, like there is no Santa. He only quits coming when you quit believing. I'm sorry that you no longer believe. For all the kids on here, keep believing! He does exist.
  5. G

Money

You obviously have a minibike. Make some sort of small towable trailer. You could haul snow clearing equipment, repaired equipment, or lawn mowing equipment to customers in your neighborhood. You could haul anything small. This expands the possibilities and it would be fun riding the...
  6. G

Your best xmas gift as a kid?

I guess it would be a Ruger 10/22 rifle. I am not sure how old I was, probably 8-10 years of age. I am 34 now and I still have that rifle....and it is still a tack driver.
  7. G

300cc Honda GX200.

So...basically, just to do it. I can respect that.
  8. G

screwed up!!

I would definitely take it apart and see what's up before you start buying new stuff. Also, you need to try to determine what caused the problem so you do not replicate it if you do have to get new parts.
  9. G

22mm-Carb

If that is all you are doing (plus header), then you don't need a bigger carb. Rejet the stock carb. If you are doing things like porting the head, installing bigger valves and getting a different cam, then you would want a bigger carb.
  10. G

Misc parts I need

Yeah I know. I was hoping to get them on the cheap, even though OldMiniBikes does have some good prices.
  11. G

Misc parts I need

GX200 carb (can be clone), gx200 engine gasket kit, clutch (3/4" #35), 4.10/3.50-5 tire, #35 chain (minimum 4'), wheel bearings for 5/8 axle, clutch / chain guard, some sort of kickstand for a Manco 580-01 Let me know. Thanks.
  12. G

Heath-kit drag bike

You could stretch it some by cutting off the back half and flipping it over and re-welding. I saw someone else on here did that and it looked good and served a purpose.
  13. G

Start of Manco mini bike project

head, piston, rod Today I installed 18lb valve springs, aluminum keepers, 2pc retainers and stainless, stock size valves. I also went ahead and connected the billet ARC rod with the stock piston. All engine parts were purchased from NR RACING.
  14. G

300cc Honda GX200.

Why make a gx200 this big? Why not just start with a bigger motor? Serious question.
  15. G

Oh Shit

Should have made sure the tires on that hotrod weren't dry-rotted.
  16. G

Finally... more progress on the Manco Chopper

That looks really nice. Good job!
  17. G

New Drag BIke

I agree with minidragbike. For safety reasons, I would go with a stronger front end. The peace of mind, alone, would be worth it.
  18. G

OldMiniBikes Warehouse..."Deal Of The Week" !!

Either way that is still a good price.
  19. G

Start of Manco mini bike project

After careful consideration, I am going to go with the stock scrub brake for now. If it needs more braking power, I will add that later. I put more money into the motor than I probably should have....so I will save a few dollars on things where I can.
  20. G

Honda Clone Dual Charging/Light Coils and Flywheel

You know you want lights on your ride!