Search results

1. SledNeck720

Annoyed

So The Other Day I Posted A Trailhorse For Sale And I Had People Wanting The Parts This Week I Had A Death In My Family So I Got Ahold Of The Guys That wanted The Parts And Told THem It Would Be A Bit B4 I could figure out shipping And What Not ...2 of Them Had No Problem Very Nice About It...
  2. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Gto

So The More I Looked At This Thing The More i Knew I Just Wanted It For The Orignal Rims And Kick Stand... Asking $65 + Buyer Pays Shipping Have More Pics
  3. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Gto

Pick This Up Today ..... Another TrailHorse Gto ... Going Back In A Week Or So TO Pick Up A COuple Mini Trikes... Not Sure If Im Gonna Restore It Or Just Throw A Motor In IT And Run IT And Keep The Other One Restored
  4. SledNeck720

What Is It Boys?

Found This Today .... Looks Like A Trailhorse Im Gonna Be Picking It Up Tomorrow Morning ...
  5. SledNeck720

Best Place To Get Bearings

i Cant Seem To Find The Right Bearings For My Trailhorse Rims Can Anyone Point Me In The Direction Of A Website Or IF They Have One That There Selling And Also Should I Change JUst The Bad Ones Or But New Ones All Around?
  6. SledNeck720

What is it

Going to goo look at this mini bike today anyone knows what it is
  7. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Decals

Not Sure If This IS The Right Place To Put This Post But I Was Wondering If Anyone Knew Were I Could The Big Decal On The Front And The Ones That Go the Fenders/On Off Kill Switch Decal The Local Graphic Place Wants To Charge Me MOre Then What I Payed For The Whole Mini Bike..
  8. SledNeck720

1'' Twist Throttle

I Know This Might Be A Stupid Question But Kinda Confused Id Like to buy a new twist throttle my outside diamter on my handle bars are 1'' on some of the sites i found theres were 1'' inside diamter would they work??? :doah:
  9. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Front Fender

Looking for a gto 300 front fender dont care if its rusty or the paints chippin let me know what u have
  10. SledNeck720

Trailhorse

i picked up what i believe to be is a 1969 trailhorse gto 300 just wondering about some info and pictures of what it looked like orignally and what motor was orignally on the bike ... i payed $100 for it just wondering if it was a good deal?