Search results

1. S

Vintage Comet display on CL

Thought this was pretty neat! Vintage Mini Bike Kart Comet Torque Converter display model Sam
  2. S

Briggs Cam Timing Mark Question...

I pulled the side cover off of my 5hp briggs as I need to lengthen the snout on my crankshaft... and I noticed that the dot on the crank does not line up with the dot on the cam. The crank is the type with a roller bearing on the side cover side, so there is a "o" stamped in it on the throw...
  3. S

mini bike with 200cc Honda motor

This thing is a hoot to ride, does wheelies, has an old Hap Jones peanut tank and Bates style seat. I built it as a pit bike for Bonneville, but am now into traditional mini bikes. It resembles an old Mustang Motorcycle. Oh, it has a disc brake too! $300 It is located in Livermore...
  4. S

5hp Briggs... how do you get the most bang for your buck?

Hi everyone! What are some of the mods that you guys are doing to get the most bang for your buck? Mill the head? Cam? Rod? Port work? Carb? Electronic ignition? I don't want to go WILD... but I got a neighbor kid who waxed my butt the other day with his 5hp... so, I gotta step...
  5. S

What izzit?

I bought this frame from the East Coast... no idea what it is. It has a metal seat that goes with it that is upholstered. Any help is appreciated! Sam
  6. S

Hi oldminibikes.com!

My name is Sam, and I love minibikes. "Hi Saaaaaaam..." I bought a roller for my kid, and I had so much fun with it, I bought one for my other son... and now two for me! Here's #1 son on his. It has a 3hp Briggs, forward control'd scrub brake that I made and we've gotten rid of the...