Search results

1. R

Carb overflowing

I finally got my motor all painted and mounted. The guy I bought it from said it ran great. I had to switch mag assemblies as the on that came on this mortor didnt have a lighting coil. I got the mag adjusted so now I have spark. I put some gas in the tank and started pulling then noticed a...
  2. R

Recoil help

I have a TEC H60 with a cast aluminum recoil. After I reassembled the recoil and pull the cord it all works perfectly. I mount it on my motor, give it one pull it works perfectly, when I go for the second pull....nothing...the dog stops coming out. When I take it apart the center screw has...
  3. R

Aluminum housing recoil question

Does anyone have a parts breakdown or pics of the old Tec aluminum recoils. I have one that seems to work ok...but when I install it it works fine for 4-5 pulls then the dog start slipping then stops working all together. Seems like its aweful sloppy to so I dont think it is assembled right.
  4. R

How to test light coil

I am reassembling my H60 now. I got all kinds of spark but how do I test the light coil? There are 3 wires coming from under the flywheel...2 blacks from the light coil and a yellow used to ground out the plug. I am told one of the backs is a positive wire, one is a negative. I want to...
  5. R

TEC H60-75003E Carb

Im trying to find a carb for my old H60. These are the numbers that came on the shroud: H60-75003E Serial: 5323-04406 A part number for a new one or the correct one would be very helpful.
  6. R

Tapping an H60 Crank

I just got a replacement motor for my project but found one problem. The end of the PTO side of the crank is not threaded on the inside. The clutch that I have slides on with a keyway but there is a bolt that holds it from sliding off the crank. Is it possible to tap the end of the crank...
  7. R

tecumseh lighting coil question

Does anyone know if all H60's or HH60's came with lighting coils? I am in need of an H60 or HH60 and found on in the next state over but have no idead if it has a lighting coil. It is on an old snowblower. Thanks.
  8. R

Help me ID this H60...

I have an old Tecumseh that I believe is from the early 60's. I believe it is an H60 but not sure what the model is to know what parts to get etc. I cannot find any ID on it anywhere. I found 2 numbers cast into the block. They are: 19-0-70 IAI-0-240 This motor has a 3/4" shaft that is...