Search results

1. B

bent inner front shock

I got the front shock apart on my scat cat and found that the inner chrome part in bent. I will keep looking around for a less bent one. My question is do you think heating it up to staighten it will be ok?? Probaly willl need to be re-chromed or not painted right?
  2. B

Front shocks on Scat Cat

Morning, have my scat cat asc114 tore down and have noticed play in the front shocks. I am not sure how to take them apart and repair them and even if i can. Are there universal bushings that should work? Thanks
  3. B

Tecumseh H35

Just picked up one and want to rebuild it. Any good sources for rebuild parts. It also is missing the screws that hold the rip cord to the motor. Will any short one be O.K. to use? thanks
  4. B

Scat Cat Asc-114

Does any one have any history and info on place to purchase some parts for one of these? Just found out today ON HERE that this is what i picked up. Very Iching to get started on fixing and riding with step son. Thanks again for the help.
  5. B

UHH??? Ideas?

I purchased another bike and not quite sure what it is. I know i have seen it before. Tried Mini doodle, but got great answers last time here soo?? Was origanally orange. Front and rear brakes, 3 horse tecumseh (if it matters). Thanks alot for any info. Brad
  6. B

Any More info

I just learned from JMBMINI that i have a Brooks' Trail Bike, thanks again. Now i am interested in finding out more about it. I would like to restore it and then ride it. Any info would be great. Thanks
  7. B

Any ideas what it is?

I recently purchased this for my step son and i to build together. I am just not sure what kind it is. It resembles a Rupp and Lil indian but i am not sure. Maybe a hybriredneck ride not sure. Just wondering if anyone has an idea, Thanks Brad