Search results

1. N

Rupp Continental Brake Actuator Arm

I'm looking for a brake actuator arm for mid 60's Rupp Continental that I recently acquired! I need the whole brake linkage but the actuator arm is the piece I have yet to find.. Thank You Nick Nguglielmino@hotmail.com
  2. N

Modifiying a 212 gas tank...

I appreciate that. I agree that it might be better to just make a new tank but the fact that the stock tank doesn't have any value means I don't really have anything to loose by cutting it up...
  3. N

I tried the other 212 tank (old style with non CA cap) It has a little bit more clearance as the newer tank is a hair taller but not enough clearance to solve the problem...I'm thinking I ether need to find the tank with the filler on the right side or go to a remote tank above the frame...
  4. N

This is the Tank I am looking for but am unable to find...
  5. N

I have this tank that came with the engine and another tank for 212 engine with a slightly different gas cap (old style) in the same location. I want to move the filler in the front right corner away from the frame....
  6. N

I posted a thread in the wanted section for a gas tank with the filler neck on the right side for a predator 212 engine so that it would clear the frame. I thought I had found one but sadly when it arrived in the mail it had the filler on the left side. Gas tanks for this engine with the filler...
  7. N

Predidtor 212 Gas tank with right side filler neck

Yes. They had a tank pictured with the filler on the right side and I thought I found an easy fix...
  8. N

I got the tank and it had the filler on the left side! I messaged the seller and he said he didn't have any with the filler on the right side. So I'm back to square one...
  9. N

I'm going to sell this one when I get the new tank. Its suppose to arrive Monday...
  10. N

I did that once when I was 12 yrs old (I'm 30) when I wanted to put a 5 HP Briggs on my Mark Rouge IV! I just wanted to go faster even though I had very limited funds at the time. Looking back I regret it because I kept the frame alot longer than I kept the motor... The Rouge will be my next...
  11. N

I ordered a tank from these guys... Gas Tank- 212 Predator, Old Style
  12. N

I'm looking for a gas tank for a predator 212 with the filler neck on the right side as the gas cap doesn't clear the frame on my nova mini bike...
  13. N

TACO MINI BIKES Craigs List Souther Cal

How many flippers are calling on the one for $140 in the Inland Empire?
  14. N

Blue Metalflake Handle Grips

I appreciate the offer but I am going to wait unit I find a set that matches the ones pictured at the top of this thread. I am trying to restore my childhood mini bike to exactly the way it was at one point in time. My best friend and his brother sold me a nice blue mini bike and not being...
  15. N

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

I am trying to restore my childhood mini bike to exactly the way it was at one point in time. My best friend and his brother sold me a nice blue mini bike and not being very mechanically inclined at age 12, I regrettably ruined it soon after! (sometimes you shouldn't buy things from friends)...
  16. N

That is exactly what I am looking for! I started searching for Bolton Grips and I found some for a BMX bike in an ebay auction that ended several days ago. However I am not sure if they are the right size? Maybe a pair just like them will eventually pop up in another ebay auction... Old School...
  17. N

I'm looking for a set of blue metal flake grips just like the ones in this thread: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/41250-blue-metalflake-handle-grips.html Nick
  18. N

New Ignition Coil for Briggs Fun Power 5 HP

I ended up going with the Briggs coil...
  19. N

New Ignition Coil for Briggs Fun Power 5 HP

I was looking at different ignition coils on Ebay and was wondering if it matters which one I buy for a newer fun power engine Genuine Briggs Stratton 397358 Armature Magneto 5HP Ignition Coil | eBay Briggs Stratton Replacement Engine Ignition Coil 802574 Fits Quantums 5 6 75HP | eBay...