Search results

1. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

I am going to make sure saturday when I Change the oil and stuff. It has not ran in six or seven years from what I was told I know that it has spark and compression just need to clean the carb and see how many pulls it will take.
  2. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

Yeah I can get those tomorrow. I am going to mess around with it some this saturday and maybe get video of it in motion. That is if it isn't 40 below zero!!! I hate the winter time but it is fun to play in the snow with these kinds of things and 4x4's of course. I have already saved the hub...
  3. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

Done you should have them in your inbox.
  4. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

I hate that I can't seem to get these stupid pics uploaded on here I even went as far as posting a thread and no help wow. I can send them to you via email if you would like sorry for the delay. I can take more pic's it was cold as hell out all day so I did not stay out long.
  5. Johnny5

Have a bunch of new pictures but having issues with the upload!!!

Is there something that I have to do to have more than two pic's in my photos. This is getting me frustrated!!!
  6. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

The terrain I have around here is rough and I don't know how well the ballon tires will hold up to that.
  7. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

Yeah I hear you on the expense part with the tires. I think for the kind of playing that I am going to do I am going to try and convert the front of mine to the four bolt like the rear. I would like to keep the originals for when I completely restore it though.
  8. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

I will have all the pic's of The Flea that you can handle tomorrow morning posted and ready to rock and roll probably before you even wake up considering that we are 3 hours different in time of course. I found a lot of 3 of the honda 90 tires on ebay with a couple days left on them. $200 now...
  9. Johnny5

Comment by 'Johnny5' in media '2nd Pic of the new kart.'

I hadn't either until I it. Thanks for the comment.
  10. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

Yeah wow that is high! I think I will find sone other alternative. I am just getting into these so I am sure that isn't the only sticker shock that will happen.
  11. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

I wonder if the guy with the flyer about these would consider having a couple lithograph copies made so that we could have a live in color sales brochure to accompany the new toy? That would be killer.
  12. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

Not real sure as of yet. I saw this and thought toy/ money maker!! I will probably keep it unless someone offers me a price I can't refuse. I don't really want to let it go though. I know the research is going to be the hardiest part. The guy I bought it from called it a sand flea but i see the...
  13. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

I have one of the tires that you have on the rear of yours and one like the front on yours on the front. The rear tires apear to be atv (4 wheeler) rims and tires and they seem to be mounted to what apears so far to be the orginal axle. I have to dig into it more but surely will let you know...
  14. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

To be perfectly honiest I had no room in the garage so I had to store it at my buddies house so I will have to get over there this week and get picks. I believe that it is a 5 or 6 horse tecumseh engine. It looks like the one you have on the bench in your picks. but trust me I will take all the...
  15. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

Yeah it looks like we are both missing the same rear cover or whatever it is. Mine looks to be all there all that was wrong was the drive chain had snapped but was in the floor board. obviously I have body work but I will get that done after I play some.
  16. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

I just bought the one on ebay last night. The guy ment to make it an auction but mistakenly made it a classified. My GAIN His loss!!! Mine seems to be original so far.
  17. Johnny5

it is wow all day searching the net and 10 minutes with oldminibikes.com and I know what I have...

it is wow all day searching the net and 10 minutes with oldminibikes.com and I know what I have. thanks for the help
  18. Johnny5

I have done the same the closiest looking kart is the ruppster but they are not identical so on...

I have done the same the closiest looking kart is the ruppster but they are not identical so on I press.Thanks for the info.
  19. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

I don't know what it is yet but I am looking hard. If anyone has a clue what this is please let me know.
  20. Johnny5

Intro of the new Kart.

I don't know what it is yet but I am looking hard. If anyone has a clue what this is please let me know.