Search results

1. liljoea2002

When your not working on mini bikes what else are ya doing

2 79 Honda CM400T's and have a 82 CM450 Hondamatic in the works
  2. liljoea2002

What is this ?

Thanks Grant. I just happen to notice the tube on the back of the air filter when we were at Academy the other day and had not seen that on any of the other DB motors. Saw your new DB for sale on CL. Thats cheap
  3. liljoea2002

Is the 6.5 upgrade the only engine option?

You could look into the ProMod Jackshaft system that is sold on here. Brad will help with any questions you have about it. My 10 yr son has one on his and I have the 6.5 on mine. Send ProMod a PM
  4. liljoea2002

What is this ?

So Baja makes the "Viper" model of the Doodle Bug for Academy Sports. I was wondering if anybody elses DB has this toob / filter on the back of their motors. What is it? Is it for emissions in some states?
  5. liljoea2002

249.00 Doodlebugs at Northern (New Style)

Came home today and had an ad in the mail from Northern tool. New style Doodlebugs for 249. They also had a 20 dollar off coupon with the ad. Sale ends 12/18/10.
  6. liljoea2002

weird noise from stock db30

If it's making a weird noise and then it dies out do you guys think it could be the clutch engaging?
  7. liljoea2002

Any Nitro R/c People here

I have a HPI Savage25 that I havent run in about 2 yrs. I actually went by the hobby shop last weekend to get some parts to get it back on the road. It does get real expensive real fast.
  8. liljoea2002

Max Torque Clutch

Thanks guys. Like I said the clutch is on there and its lined up. It did not go on with ease (little grease and rubber mallet) and I am wondering if it will be alright for my son to ride it like that. He rode it up the street and it seems to be fine. He said it feels faster to him.
  9. liljoea2002

Max Torque Clutch

The part where the key goes (on the clutch) is on the outside now facing away from the motor so No I didnt use the key.
  10. liljoea2002

Max Torque Clutch

My son bought the Jackshaft system for his 2.8 from ProMod, my question is, he also ordered a Max Torque clutch for it. Putting on the clutch tonight it was a pretty tight fit getting it to slide on the shaft. The teeth line up on the J/S and the clutch. Will the bolt and washer be enough to...
  11. liljoea2002

SAN ANTONIO - are you out there?

$117 fine. :doah:
  12. liljoea2002

Some installing/painting tonight

She was having trouble breathing. Her airway was almost closed up. They kept her there that long running EKG's, catscans, making sure there were no clots and that the heart and lungs were back to normal.
  13. liljoea2002

Well, I was going out there for Turkey Day but the wife went into the ER last Sunday night and just got out Friday night. She used all her days off now. Now Im gonna have to have it shipped home
  14. liljoea2002

Modified Clone For Sale

PRICE!!!! :shrug:
  15. liljoea2002

Let me know if you end up selling the other engine. I have the other stock one I need to get back here from GA!
  16. liljoea2002

Azusa drag frame

IF you part it out, How much are you asking for the wheels?
  17. liljoea2002

Sounds nice. Put the other motor on something else already?
  18. liljoea2002

DB30 (+6.5 mounting plated)

Is it a DB or something else? Roller or complete? My brother came over the other day as we were putting the Jackshaft system on my sons. He jumped on mine with the 6.5 and had a blast. He is looking into getting one also. Let me know what you have, how much you want and if you can send me...
  19. liljoea2002

Hf 2.5hp motor and #35 clutch

Do you know what shipping would be to 78109 or 78217?
  20. liljoea2002

DoodleBug Performance Jackshaft

My son bought one of the J/S systems for his BDay. :thumbsup: