Search results

1. liljoea2002

What is this ?

So Baja makes the "Viper" model of the Doodle Bug for Academy Sports. I was wondering if anybody elses DB has this toob / filter on the back of their motors. What is it? Is it for emissions in some states?
  2. liljoea2002

249.00 Doodlebugs at Northern (New Style)

Came home today and had an ad in the mail from Northern tool. New style Doodlebugs for 249. They also had a 20 dollar off coupon with the ad. Sale ends 12/18/10.
  3. liljoea2002

Max Torque Clutch

My son bought the Jackshaft system for his 2.8 from ProMod, my question is, he also ordered a Max Torque clutch for it. Putting on the clutch tonight it was a pretty tight fit getting it to slide on the shaft. The teeth line up on the J/S and the clutch. Will the bolt and washer be enough to...
  4. liljoea2002

What Else is Everyone Driving/Riding

Just curious about what else everyone is driving or riding when they arent on their minis. I see some post where people are into Rat Rods, Lowriders, Crotch Rockets, Cruisers, Classics. Lets see your rides.
  5. liljoea2002

AGK Best Bang for your Buck Kit

How much HP are you looking at with this kit installed? What kind of speed can be expected? (Gov. in and Gov. removed) Best Bang for the Buck Price: $375.00 Quantity in Basket: none This kit will give you the best bang for your buck. Kit includes: 2 stage header, high flow...
  6. liljoea2002

Db30

Picked up a roller from a member here and some extra fenders from another member. I also picked up a clone and some new tires yesterday. I am hoping to get my install kit from Chris next week. Here are a few pics of it so far.
  7. liljoea2002

Doodle Bug Grips

I need a throttle grip and a regular grip for my Doodle Bug project. Are they 7/8"? If not, what size are they?
  8. liljoea2002

Doodle Bug

Looking for a DB30 with or without motor. Looking for something 75 - 100 dollars. Im in the San Antonio area and am looking for something not too far from here. Thanks and keep them mini's rollin
  9. liljoea2002

Stop/Run Switch

Has anyone swapped their stop/run switch for a key switch? If you have or you can, where did you get it?
  10. liljoea2002

Biggest Motor in DB30????

What is the biggest motor that anyone has put into a DB30 frame?
  11. liljoea2002

Looking For Baja Doodlebug

Looking for a DB30 Roller around 100 dollars. I need it to be someone close to San Antonio where I can meet you or go pick it up. My 9 year old has one and I am looking for one to put a bigger motor in and ride with him Thanks Joe
  12. liljoea2002

Price for a Doodle Bug?

What do you think is a fair price for a used Doodle Bug? What is the most you would pay for one? (STOCK one).
  13. liljoea2002

Looking For A DB30 Roller

I am looking for a DB30 roller to convert to the 6.5 HP kit. I am in San Antonio and wanted to see if anyone had one they are selling for 75 - 100 dollars. Thanks
  14. liljoea2002

Throttle Adjustment

I recently purchased a Doodlebug for my 9 yr old son. I wanted to get him started on something easy and automatic. The problem I need help with where the throttle nut should be. If I lift up the rear tire, it spins like its at full throttle. When its on the kickstand, it moves a little by...