Search results

1. towdawg818

way to much vibration

My sprocket's are running true. I'll give the lapping a try and check back in I did not know it would make a difference when I installed my flywheel. Thanks.
  2. towdawg818

way to much vibration

:doah:Hay guys haven't been on in a while. I changed the gearing on my mini bike. I went with a bigger chain. I went from a clutch with 12 teeth and back sprocket of 60 to a clutch with 11 teeth and the rear has 47. I thought it would be real sluggish out of the hole but it's not. the top end is...
  3. towdawg818

way to much vibration

Hay guys haven't been on in a while. I changed the gearing on my mini bike. I went with a bigger chain. I went from a clutch with 12 teeth and back sprocket of 60 to a clutch with 11 teeth and the rear has 47. I thought it would be real sluggish out of the hole but it's not. the top end is nice...
  4. IMG_0729

IMG_0729

5. IMG_0728

IMG_0728

6. IMG_0727

IMG_0727

7. towdawg818

dose anyone know anything about polini motorcycles

I got the manual on line already. I'm having trouble getting the starter gear off and was wondering if there is a special puller for it.
  8. towdawg818

dose anyone know anything about polini motorcycles

I am working on a polini mini 50 for my neighbour and I'm running into trouble with the starter gear. Has anyone worked on any of these before?
  9. towdawg818

got spark

I should have known this. It was my valves they were out of adjustment. As soon as I did that it was like all the life came back. :thumbsup:
  10. towdawg818

got spark

On this clone I've put on my mini I can't get it started. I checked for spark after giving it a couple of pulls I will see some spark and then it's gone again. What can this be I thought it could be the coil so I put another one I had on it did the same thing.
  11. towdawg818

hmmm....

Do you light a lighter to check for gas leaks?:no: I'm just playing. Gaskets are all good I do the same with starting fluid. :shrug:
  12. towdawg818

hmmm....

I cleaned the carb and it still runs like crap. I was wondering if the cam is off a tooth it would not even start right. I'm sure it is right on but I don't know what else to think. I'm going to go over everything once more but it's realy starting to piss me off.:cursing:
  13. towdawg818

hmmm....

I thought I would start a new post. I put together a Honda clone motor. Well changed the crank. I put it back together and I can't get it to idle with my chock open all the way. It ran fine before I did this it had a tapered shaft so I changed it so it would have a keyed shaft. I'm going to...
  14. towdawg818

what the f#*%

I here everything you guys are saying. I don't let anyone drive my car because I know they don't have the money to fix it. I most of the time live by the rule if you can buy it you can ride it. But I got caught slipping my brother didn't help the situation ether. One thing for sure when I see...
  15. towdawg818

what the f#*%

Thanks guys I'm going to get into it today. I have a 6.5 clone motor came off a generator it's a ETQ. Looked it up it's some kind of Chinese motor. Don't know much about them. I have to change the shaft. You guys think the crank from my gx200 will work or I just have to buy a new one. The gx200...
  16. towdawg818

what the f#*%

I know I'm kicking myself in the ass:cursing:
  17. towdawg818

what the f#*%

I have a gx200 on my mini bike. It was running fine for me and then it happened. My neighbor asked if he could ride it. My wonderful brother talked me into it.:mad2: I now have a loud knock when I hit the gas and don't know where it's coming from. It almost sounds like it needs oil. I've pulled...
  18. IMG_0714

IMG_0714

19. IMG_0713

IMG_0713

20. IMG_0712

IMG_0712