Search results

1. R

Thanks OldMiniBikes

After stumbling onto this web site several months ago I decided to get a minibike for myself and daughter. I found two doodlebugs on c-list. Paid two hundred for the yellow one (not even one tank of gas run through it) bought a jack shaft from Chris, tighten up the clutch spring, removed idle...
  2. R

Got my clone today, did you?

you're right I should have complained they rang up both together so that's why I didn't get discount, its only good for one item.
  3. R

Quick head question

I broke down my new clone today to put in a billet rod. my question is the head had only two guilds for the head bolts normal? Also, should I have gotten a flat piston too?
  4. R

Got my clone today, did you?

I bought two, No Coupon discount! wouldn't give it to me!
  5. R

AGK mini bike header

right, so you can adjust the rpm ingage speed?
  6. R

AGK mini bike header

I'm a real newb here but, what kind of clutch is that? It looks damn impressive
  7. R

The Moose is Loose !

After reading this tread, I order one today. they only have yellow left. $350 shipping included
  8. R

Baja or Manco?

thanks too all, I'll try to find a MB165
  9. R

Baja or Manco?

were is possible to pick one up for two franklins?
  10. R

Baja or Manco?

thank you I'm just trying to make an informed decision based on my lack of experience with minis
  11. R

Baja or Manco?

I'm trying to decide which of these two bikes to buy for my daughter. She is 14 and not afraid of much. I have a farm with some good size hills so I'm looking for more low end. Hence, the two I've narrowed it down to. The Manco or Baja? thanks in advance for your thoughts, great site.