Search results

1. U

1972 Keystone Made in BC

This is in my area but I thought some of you may enjoy it. Its on KIJIJI. Add number 203969433 In Fredericton New Brunswick. kijiji is like Craigs list in Canada. Have a Look.
  2. U

Moto Skeeter Project

Hey guys my 71 Moto Skeeter had its maiden voyage this week. I replaced all the bearings in the front and rear wheel. Tripple tree and Jackshaft. New Chain and jackshaft sprocket. Rear sprocket is huge and im still on the hunt for one. Not sure how many teeth it has yet. Gas tank cleaned and...
  3. U

Doodlebug brake pads.

Anyone had any luck making brake pads for the disk brakes on a Bug? They are Kidney bean shaped..
  4. U

Moto Skeeter Parts

Ok here is a good question. does anyone know where im going to find stock brake cables and throttle cables for my 71 Moto-Skeeter? Or can I just walk into my local bike shop and order them up? The brake cables have built in brake light switches. The rear one was so seized i had to cut it off...
  5. U

Hello From Fredericton

Hi everyone my name is Chris. Im from New Brunswick Canada. I have a couple bikes . I will post a few Pictures. My newest I picked up today is a 71 Moto Skeeter. Got double the parts minus the frame and gastank.