Search results

1. R

What is it? All I know is it is from the 60's or 70's.

Only made for 3 years:) My neighbor had it in his basement. His mini bike from his childhood. I made him drag it up to restore it. He did not know what it was. Very cool to see how it is supposed to look.
  2. R

Great. Thanks! Only made two years. That must be why I could not find any images of it.
  3. R

Front suspension, solid rear. Bigger wheels and tires. My neighbor had it as a kid in the 70's. All he knows is that his dad rescued it from the trash:) Thanks!
  4. R

Rupp Mini Go Joe

I already bought it before posting the information. Just trying to find out how rare they were and what years they were made. I'm planning on fixing the fiberglass, using base clear to paint the body, sandblasting and painting the frame, etc. The person had it advertised as a "go kart frame...
  5. R

Rupp Mini Go Joe

I just found a Rupp mini Go Joe. First one I have ever seen. Does anyone know how rare these are, or what years they were made?
  6. R

Rupp paint code for the silver gas tanks?

I am working on a 1970 Rupp Scrambler. Tanks were painted silver that year. I need to repaint the tank as it was spray painted black. Does anyone have the correct paint code? I would to use base/clear coat out of a gun, so a PPG code would be great. Thanks!
  7. R

Springer front end unkown mini bike

Thanks for all of the information I'm glad I know what it is now. I have 2 1969 6" wheel Rupps, and one 1970 10" wheel Rupp Hustler. I bought this frame to use the 10" wheel to build a side car for my son to ride in. Now that I know what the MTD is, maybe I will restore it also (not that I...
  8. R

Springer front end unkown mini bike

Picked this up to use for parts. I hate to chop it up if it is rare. I have searched and can't figure out what it is. It has a 12' wheel in front, and 10" in rear, but it seems that it should have a 12" in rear also based on the frames size. It has a really cool springer front end. Anyone...
  9. Unknown springer front end mini bike

Unknown springer front end mini bike

Picked this up to use for parts, but can't figure out what it is. I hate to chop it up if it is rare. Anyone know what it is? It has a 12" wheel in front and 10" in rear. I think it should have a 12" in the rear also by the size of the frame.