Search results

1. my mx 1510

my mx 1510

i made the following parts,exhauast pipe, front forks are stainless steel. gas tank, the seat is a modified suzuki pit bike with homemade cover axels, jackshaft and all bolts are polished stainless
  2. PANA0188

PANA0188

superat reed valve on a bonanza way to fast
  3. PANA0185

PANA0185

my bonanza mx1510
  4. dgaxeman

Wanted bonanza mx1510 kickstand

WANT TO BUY A KICKSTAND ANY CONDITION FOR MY MX 1510 BIKE CONTACT dgaxeman@yahoo.com
  5. dgaxeman

mx 1510 1500 hodaka pipes for sale

making pipes for these now 250.00 shipped usa exact reproduction. front forks soon to come, as well as the tank dgaxeman@yahoo.com
  6. dgaxeman

Bonanza MX 1310 TCS

they also made a 1500tc that was the same as the 1510mx but with 10 inch spoked wheels front drum brakes buy way of a metal tab on the inside of the front fork. it came with a 4 hp tecumseh according to dave miller. because i got the front forks. i have a 1963 tecumseh 4 hp runs great no smoke...
  7. dgaxeman

Your Bonanza's

do you have a pic of the bottom of the mx1510 tank the blue one
  8. dgaxeman

How do I make my paint "gas" proof?

all the above is good. but go to a hardware store home depoe, lowes, etc pick up a can of minwax clear poly urathane under 5 bucks let dry for a week. gas dont eat polyurathane
  9. dgaxeman

2 stroke engine help needed

check the compression check the points if it has them, hold the plug on the head and crank it should see a blue spark at the tip if it sparks any where else on the plug it is fouled. sandbast will fix it if it . if it still wont run right take the carb apart and clean in berrymans carb/ parts...
  10. dgaxeman

Bonanza Gastank Shell

i want one now taday! how do i get it dont care if its messed up can fix it thanks doug
  11. dgaxeman

My Bonanza build

working on making original 1510 pipes anyone interested
  12. dgaxeman

My Bonanza build

cool will contact him
  13. dgaxeman

My Bonanza build

where did you get fenders
  14. dgaxeman

My Bonanza build

where can i get a tank shell like yours