3. A

Wards T555 trike

Bump. -Reduced to $350- bump
  4. A

Wards T555 trike

Bump
  5. A

Jack shaft mount (BMB Dragst'r/T555?)

Up for your consideration is a jackshaft support that came with my BMB Dragst'r frame. Might it fit a T555? Asking $25 plus shipping cost to your location via USPS. Email for more information or dimensions
  6. A

Wards T555 trike

Thanks for the information. The guy I bought it from was happy just to get it gone. It looks very much like the wards machine, did one or the other copy it? Might you know what type of springs were used? Spring rate, wire diameter etc?:thumbsup:
  7. A

Wards T555 trike

Up for your consideration, My rebuilt Wards T555 trike (from the ground up). Runs and drives great Sandblasted and repaired where required. Added/replaced 4th bearing mount, replaced rear sprocket guard, and fabricated a replacement foot rest (OEM was removed) Also fabricated a new...
  8. Foot rest replacement

Foot rest replacement

As the stock footrest was forcibly removed I created a new one. Flame cut a couple feet based off a VW gas pedal foot and mocked it up till it felt right
  9. Power train layout

Power train layout

Used a yerfdog power train ( plate reversed) for power
  10. A

Wards T555 roller with engine

Would you be interested in selling just the foot rest section?
  11. New Motor layout

New Motor layout

Re worked a yerf-dog drive system to work on the trike Had to move the engine back to correct belt spacing. Will also have to add shims to move the motor up to clear the chain
  12. New Motor layout

New Motor layout

Re-worked a yerf-dog drive system to work on the trike Had to move the engine back to correct belt spacing. Will also have to add shims to move the motor up to clear the chain
  13. New Chainguard and brake mount

New Chainguard and brake mount

For whatever reason, the drums were cut off the original hubs. A little work on the lathe and mill fixed that problem. Also fabricated new mounts for the band brakes. For some reason the chain guard was missing.
  14. A

Montgomery Ward T555 jack shaft...What I need ...

t555 jackshaft mount I have an oem mount that I won't be using. What's it worth to you. I am looking for info on the foot rest if not the foot rest itself. al
  15. A

wards T555 parts

Greetings ... I am in search of a foot support for my T555 trike. Would also be interested in a front fender for the same machine. Thanks. Al "off road"
  16. Wards T555 Barn Find

Wards T555 Barn Find

17. Wards T555 Barn Find

Wards T555 Barn Find

18. Wards T555 Barn Find

Wards T555 Barn Find