Search results

1. smok3dog

Front Wheel Needed

Need a 6 spoke wheel for the front , the one I have for the rear was told it was from a ruttman and has the brake drum/sprocket bolted to the wheel itself
  2. smok3dog

Wow old message sorry, I Fish max and pultneyville and I like 4 mile also

Wow old message sorry, I Fish max and pultneyville and I like 4 mile also
  3. smok3dog

Tecumseh Find

It's a 4 hp , owner is outta town, I have first dibs but at 20$ I can wait a couple days :)
  4. smok3dog

Tecumseh Find

Found this engine on cl locally for real cheap
  5. smok3dog

smok3dogs new ride

Thank you for the help :)
  6. smok3dog

smok3dogs new ride

I guess it Could be , do all of the arco minis have the gussets by the neck ? Mine doesn't appear to have had them, and the engine was an older briggs 4 hp
  7. smok3dog

smok3dogs new ride

sorry but dont stand on your head to long for last two pix :doah:
  8. smok3dog

smok3dogs new ride

picked this up from a guy at work , had a 5hp flathead on it,not original , i added a v8 valve spring to the forks , not sure what it is, any help is appreciated :smile:
  9. smok3dog

Show Your scrapyard finds

My wifes aunt gave me a rototiller with a 1954 Clinton 3hp on it ! i got it to fire today,its gunna need some work but everything is there, its 20 years older than me !:thumbsup:
  10. smok3dog

tilly hl87c

I have a short vid. of the engine's first start up, but im not sure how to post a video
  11. smok3dog

Points for B&S # 6309241

rip the points out and install a nova ignition module,never worry about the points again ! it will work with your coil:thumbsup:
  12. smok3dog

tilly hl87c

carb was on an 1961 mcculloch chainsaw ,80 cc. engine,i have brought it back to life,fron being seized up in the scrap yard,rebuilt the tilly,installed an ignition module, runs great !,info on the motor says it will spin at 6000 rpm, has a full bearing crank,cast iron sleeve ,reed cage 3rd port...
  13. mock up on my kart

mock up on my kart

14. ignition module

ignition module

15. return spring bracket

return spring bracket

16. after

after

17. Before

Before

18. smok3dog

Mini bike frames for sale

would you happen to have the forks for the blue one ?
  19. smok3dog

mini bike frames

what are they and how much are they worth found on clist ?
  20. 3m13p63lb5Q25Z35X1a5k57267df3bd8d1290

3m13p63lb5Q25Z35X1a5k57267df3bd8d1290