Search results

1. wildman500

alsport trike build

I picked this up last sunday in toledo. Gonna make it a cruiser for long ride like at ubly this year in august. Gonna put a big block on it with a 40 series tav. here are a few pics of trike before and after tear down. started out as this with 5hp briggs(copper tone) all torn down...
  2. wildman500

alsport trike

Hi all, I picked this thing up in toledo last sunday. I'm going to do a project build on it. as of now I believe I need new axles. link to project thread http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/80373-alsport-trike-build.html
  3. wildman500

Detroit drag racers and riders 2013

everybody getting ready for the 2013 race and riding season. we had a mini bike swap meet and mini bike show. Here are pics of some of the drag bikes that are coming out this year. this isnt a drag bike but cool as hell. This is 1 of 2 of outlawfabshops new drag bikes for 2013 this...
  4. wildman500

Detroit Racing Videos

I will be posting videos here on this thread from detroit mini bike racing from are various racing spots. Feel free to post ur own detroit race vids. This vid is from yesterday. fathersday long ride and BBQ. this was only 1 ride of many. fathersday cruise.AVI detroit mini bikes - YouTube...
  5. wildman500

Billet 390 head parts deal

I am selling just about everything you need to build a serious 390 billet head motor. All parts are brand new with exception of block and crank. Here are the part I have for sale and prefer to sell as package deal Matt Sachs billet 390 head with rockers, intake and valve cover Honda Gx...
  6. wildman500

HP flatslide carb 30mm (ibea style)

I have a 30mm hp flatslide carb for sale.(ibea style) Just had fulcrum and pop off set and screen replaced. Asking 200.00 comes with intake to mount on 6.5 honda or clone. this is an alky carb.
  7. wildman500

raceseng S2 fly wheel kit

I have a brand new raceseng S2 flywheel kit for sale with ajustable timing kit. I paid 240 shipped. I will take 190.00 shipped. This is new unused. Only mounted on motor to see how it fit. This is for 6.5 honda or clone
  8. wildman500

3 inch open gx200 1500.00 new

I Have a honda gx200 6.5 motor for sale with a 3 inch piston and a MDB big valve head 32/28 ti valves. I'm asking for 1500.00 complete or 1000.00 for short block. thx complete motor consists of honda block with new 3inch sleeve (block was bead blasted) u can eat off it. honda crank arc...
  9. wildman500

used 3 inch honda and 32/28 big valve head

I have a used honda block that is resleeved for a 3 inch piston. Bore size is for a 2.992 piston or u can hone to fit next size up piston. Asking 350.00 motor is used. 32/28 big valve honda head that has been welded up and ported by MDB. Has ti valves. Asking 350.00. I just bought this for...
  10. wildman500

go really fast parts(3inch small block stuff)

So I'm too fat for small blocks so its gotta go:blink: First up I'm selling a complete 3inch honda with big valve head.Mostly new parts. honda motor with 3 inch bore (fresh/new) honda crank(used) 32/28 big valve head w/ti valves(fresh no runs) 3.707 arc rod(new) 2.992 piston(new) isky...
  11. wildman500

Detroits Ubly mini bike drag results

Here are just a few of the mini bike drag results, I didn't watch or see every bike these are the ones I know of. Feel free to add to this thread with ur results if you were there. And please post video if you can. Ok fastest bike Kim at 8.97@79mph 13vangaurd wildman500 went 10.85@66mph...
  12. wildman500

looking for 40mm lectron

Want to buy 40mm lectron. would like it to be alky but will consider gas if price is right. thx.
  13. wildman500

I found a lil spyder today

I picked this up today. A short frame spyder. It appears all original with 4hp tecumseh and 5 spoke wheels.:scooter: I picked this one up last sunday after I got home from the mini bike show. And yes I already know some of you guys know the guy who built this bike and that it was raffled off.
  14. wildman500

original ruttman spyder

please delete.
  15. wildman500

wards T777 anyone interested in this?

I have a wards T777 roller for sale and it comes with a 10hp tecumseh with ring gear flywheel for a starter. It also comes with a lighted coil flywheel and what looks to be some torque converter parts. Asking 350.00 o.b.o. Located in Taylor,MI pics below.
  16. wildman500

Harrison Wildcat with built clone. 18to20hp on gas

Harrison Wildcat for sale with built up 6.5 clone that = about 18 to 20hp on gas. The motor has just about every after market part in it that you can think of except roller rockers. About the bike Seat and handle bars are like new. Has band brake on the rear wheel. has big brake lever. jack...
  17. wildman500

header pipe for clone gx200

I need a header pipe for gx200 clone. Used is fine and preferred. Its for a harrison wildcat. Would like to buy it locally and today if possible. I'm in Taylor,MI. thx
  18. wildman500

what to use to clean motor?

Whats the best cleaner you guys have found to clean and degrease ur motors. Thx
  19. wildman500

Need part# for hub to use van-k on rear of mini bike

I want to use 2.5 split half van-k wheel on my wildcat. But I don't know where to get hub for the rear that will let me attach sprocket it. I want to use the 5/8 axle as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.
  20. wildman500

agk Honda big valve head

I have a agk honda big valve head. Head has 28.5 stainlell steel intake valve and 24 or 25mm s.s exhaust. Its been milled to 14.5cc's. It has dual springs and alluminum retainers, split lock keepers. Agk has ported and milled this head. This head cost 225.oo plus shipping from shane at agk...