Search results

1. nowhereman

Fire Bike

Putting an enormous fire extinguisher on my bike as a gas tank! Wondering if you guys had any tips on mounting and should i just leave the inside as it is or do i need to spray something in there to protect it from the gas? Anyone have any ideas on making a petcock? Should be able to run it...
  2. nowhereman

Check this out

Priceless :smile:
  3. nowhereman

Whats the deal with these anyway?

These Scat Cat bikes must not be hard to find, I have three! I've done tons of searching and I cant find any information on these at all:shrug: Is there anyone out there that actually collects these things? Not that I'm looking to get rid of them, I'd just like to know a little more about them...
  4. nowhereman

Scat Cat YT660 in KC

Just painted, put new tires on it and the S.O.B decided to brake down on me. Ive got too many projects. The engine itself is fine as far as I know, except for the damn carburetor which needs to be replaced. When it was running (about four hours ago) I could get it pretty close to 50mph. Other...
  5. nowhereman

Rare looking Benelli Dynamo KC

No word on price, but I bet you could get it fairly cheap Child jeep, minibike, lawn mower
  6. nowhereman

Bonanza in KC $175

Vintage Chopper Mini Bike
  7. nowhereman

Scat Cat asc-114

Skat Cat kansas city kansas he wants 150 for it
  8. nowhereman

Montgomery Ward mini

As far as I can see this bike it complete and original. asking $200 Kansas City. If interested, call Jhon @ (913)948-4174
  9. nowhereman

Scat Cat YT660

I have for sale a complete Scat Cat mini. its a little beat up, but its all there. im asking $200 for the whole thing, and for an extra $50 ill even throw in a Honda gc160 5 horse I'm in Kansas City. If anyones interested call Jhon @ (913)948-4174
  10. nowhereman

6.5hp Scat Cat

Just got a new mini, its a Scat Cat ASC-114. I was wondering if anyone had put a 6.5hp engine in one of these? I'm having trouble getting it to fit, and I dont really want to cut the frame. Anyone know how to relocate all the plastic (air filter and such) on a honda GX200 to fit in this bad boy...
  11. nowhereman

Rolling chassis or parts?

Alright, heres my problem. I've got a mini bike I think might be a Rupp. i got it for $200 so I figured i got a good deal. I want to do a few things to it, but its pretty much impossible for me to find wheels and tires for it that actually work. The bike itself is pretty much just rigged...