Search results

1. Hothead79

want to build a 25+hp clone

im thinking of starting to build a clone and id like to try and get 25-30hp on gas. already have a flat-top piston, ordered a .020 rod. I need ideas for the top end set-up, and id like a big cam, mayb a 356 or bigger lift cam and a matching set-up. Im building a bike to run 1/4 mile. any info is...
  2. Hothead79

wont run with choke off

I have a clone with a header, filter, and a #90 jet. It wont run with the choke off and the plug is leading me to believe its running lean. Isn't the #90 jet big enough for the mods? :confused:
  3. Hothead79

boring a gx200

Howdy, i was wandering if any of the engine guru's on here have any idea how far you can bore a gx200 past stock? thanks in advance :thumbsup:
  4. Hothead79

Tilly HL304WX alcohol carb

Its was blueprinted by Korndog at the end of last year. It has not been used since i got it back. Decided against the alcohol at this time. It also comes with a manifold. $130 shipped
  5. Hothead79

honda clone

will this head,18cc cylinder head. 28.5mm intake valve. 3 angle valve job. Includes stainless valves, 26lb valve springs, retainers and keepers, work good with the .356 lift cam? i already have the billet rod flywheel and a flattop. thanks for any info.
  6. Hothead79

azusa minibike w/modded clone

I have an azusa frame thats been widened but its stock length. It has an 8inch front wheel, 11.5x6.5x6 rear vega slick, tether switch, mini tach, 2 rear brake setups, hydraulic front brake kit. It has a nicely modded clone. If interested pm me with questions or for motor specs. I prefer not to...
  7. Hothead79

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everybody has a good and safe holdiay!!:thumbsup:
  8. Hothead79

clone jackshaft

I need help figuring out which gearing to get on the JS. I have a 14 tooth clutch and a 60 axle sprocket. should I get the 13-15, 13-16, or the 13-18 setup? thanks. Its going on a drag bike. the motor revs to 9000rpm with a 11.5/6.5-6 slick.:confused:
  9. Hothead79

wtb db30 forks

im lookin for a set of db30 forks. thanks
  10. Hothead79

wtb db30 forks

im lookin to buy:scooter: a set of db30 forks.
  11. Hothead79

304 tilly

I just got a used 304 tilly and it spits out gas when its running. Does it sound like it may need a rebuild? I know nothing about the carb, its my first tilly.
  12. Hothead79

widened azusa

Heres my azusa frame i just widened yest at work. not finished but i got the frame done and the axle mounted. Got a nice tilly, thanks boogeyman:thumbsup:, my big valve head should b here 2mar.
  13. Hothead79

Lookin to buy a tach

Im looking to buy a small tach. If any body has a spare and interested in selling it, please pm me. thanks:scooter:
  14. Hothead79

WTB- old rotary snowmobile engine

Im looking to buy an old rotary snowmobile engine if anyone possibily has one.
  15. Hothead79

single or dual springs?

Race Head, Level 4 Cylinder head (GX160 or 200 Honda Casting depending on desired compression), Ported and Milled to choice of compression ratio, Stainless high flow valves, OVERSIZE 27.5 mm intake w/ 4 angle valve job, Choice single (26lbs) or dual springs (55lbs), Aluminum Retainers w/split...
  16. Hothead79

welder and fabricator

i was wandering if anybody lives in or near delaware that mite be able to stretch a frame for me? Thanks
  17. Hothead79

Carbs

Im getting a tillotson carb for my clone, and i need to now which venturi size i need. Heres my setup, billet rod, flat top piston, billet flywheel, .308 cam, 14cc big valve head milled .065, cm pushrods, 1.3 rockers, header, and filter. Any info is greatly appreciated. thanks
  18. Hothead79

azusa frame

thinkin about puttin a rm 250 on this one. not sure yet but i'll post a pic of the motor sittin in it mayb 2mar for some feedback. heres the frame.
  19. Hothead79

starting problems

i have a gx200 clone with mods. It just start getting hard to start, such as the pull cord snapping out of my hand and bruising my leg. lol And ideas what would cause it to be so hard to pull? It has a billet rod, flat top piston,.265 cam, 4dergree timing key, gx160 head, 18lb springs, cm...
  20. Hothead79

flathead block

Is $75 a good price for a new flathead block wit a steel sleeve?