Search results

1. G

1970 Honda CT70 Mini Trail

I have a 1970 Honda ct70 for sale It starts, runs, and drives as it sits Has some parts that are in excellent condition Needs restoration work $300 FIRM Located in LaFayette, NY just south of syracuse
  2. ct_70_002

ct_70_002

3. G

Hello, I was just wondering how much you paid originally for that hustler. It is a beautiful...

Hello, I was just wondering how much you paid originally for that hustler. It is a beautiful bike, well done. I was wondering because I have one that I am looking to sell, and dont know how much its worth. Any help would be great. Thanks!
  4. G

Mini Bike

For sale is an older mini bike. I am not sure of the make or model, so if someone could help me out there, it would be greatly appreciated. It has front and rear fenders, suspension, and a jackshaft. Has an American Flag sticker on the front. Comes with 2 engines, 1 briggs, and the other I cant...
  5. mini_bike_2_001

mini_bike_2_001

6. G

Baja Mini Bike

For sale is a 96cc baja racer. It is about 2 years old, and was barely ridden.It runs and drives well. Perfect for the kids. $175 FIRM. Located in LaFayette, NY just south of Syracuse. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks
  7. Baja Racer

Baja Racer

8. G

Mini Bike

Price Reduced to $125 I'll even throw in another engine (needs work) Located just south of Syracuse, NY Let me know if your interested!
  9. G

Mini Bike

Thanks I wasn't really sure what it was. I can send bigger, better pictures if needed.
  10. G

Mini Bike

For sale is an older mini bike. I believe that it is a Bonanza, but am not sure. It has fresh paint all around and looks great. Good tires. New Seat. 6hp Tecumseh engine that needs work. $150 FIRM. Located in LaFayette, NY, just south of Syracuse.
  11. Mini Bike

Mini Bike

12. G

CL score all for $300

Great find
  13. G

Will not run

Mine was suffering with the same problems, but now runs. Thanks for the help!
  14. G

World Cup

I really like our chances to get out of our group and from there...who knows :thumbsup:
  15. G

new guy

I am new as well, looks like a great site!