Search results

1. G

Picked up a Murray

But the wife wants to wait before giving it to my son. She wants him to earn it
  2. G

Baja 5.5hp losing power???

Yesterday while taking my son for a spin I noticed we were lacking power. We had the bike out yesterday and she rode just fine, I rode both kids around the block a few times without issue. The only thing I did before I parked it was to put chain wax on the chain. I was careful to only spray it...
  3. G

My Baja Warrior

So I went last night to make the trade for the bike and I love this thing!!! I took it for a quick test drive before I loaded it into the truck and I’m hooked. It has plenty of power to haul me around, but I might have to limit it a little more for my son who is 8. I had my wife help me unload...
  4. G

Um hello again

After posting I realized there was an intro thread. Hello all I'm a long time tinkerer and I'm looking for yet another project that I probably don't have time for. None the less I want something I can work on with my son. I've been looking at dirt bikes but now I'm thinking a mini might just...
  5. G

I want one!!! I guess I'm the new guy.

I've always wanted a mini bike to buzz around with. My son has outgrown his MX 350 electric dirt bike and I've been looking around for an upgrade. Looking at the price of anything under 100cc's I was thinking I could get a couple of mini bikes and my daughter and myself could all be riding. I...