Search results

1. H

streaker wheels

Needed Manco streaker wheels and sprocket, Thanks for any help.
  2. H

membership

I hope this message gets to Hent, I sent payment for a supporting membership to the address on the site. It was returned not deliverable, unable to forward. What did I do wrong?? Please help Thanks
  3. H

mini bike ID

Hi; I don't know if this is the proper site to post this question. On the project logs section Kenny P. shows us his fantastic Bottle Rocket. Can anyone identify the bike he started with on his build? Any help would be appreciated very much. thanks
  4. H

head bolt specs

Hello; can anyone please tell me what the torque specs on the head bolts for a Tecumseh motorsport model 9994 in ft. pounds? Thanks
  5. H

newby

Hi; just want to say I really enjoy this site! I'm up here in Wisconsin,Just completed my Bad Dog kit. At age 64 some people might think It's a little late. I will post pixs shortly. I've enjoyed a lot motorized pleasures. Raceboats, Airplanes, motorcycles.And many shooting activities.
  6. H

Hello; a little about this new member, I'm sixty four years old and just finished my first mini bike kit. I'm from Wisconsin . I intend to start another bike shortly. I will post photos of my bike shortly. A Bad Dog with six inch wheels.