Search results

1. N

How many members have their first bike?

After 43 years I'm happy to say I still have my first, it's not a mini bike as such but it has small wheels big fun. 1949 Cushman 4 hp flat head with torque converter transmition I have to find or modify springs to retain the clutch shoes cover the seat and a few other small things and Mr...
  2. N

How many members have their first bike?

I've had my my first bike 43 years it a 1949 Cushman http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/nsumax/Picture039.jpg I still need to do some work on it and find a few parts but I hope to be able to ride it again this summer. Sill have my frst dirt bike to mom and dad picked it up on...
  3. N

Can You Believe I Drove This?

:bowdown:Dude you should park it in the living room. leave it as it is after a certain age everytime you look at it the memories will bring a smile to your face no matter whats ailing you. Not saying I'm old or anything like that just old enough. Anyway it's...
  4. N

Hello from northern Indiana

:scooter:Hello from northern Indiana I'm Frank. I started riding in 1968 On a 1949 Cushman scooter that I still have along with a Tomos moped, a Manco Thunderbird and a Starr Putt Putt made in Rochester Indiana about 45 miles from were I live. I also have as follows, '60ish Sears Allstate 250...