Search results

1. L

Italjet mini bambino

Hi hopefully my stickers should arrive today Markus. In terms of bambinos how much do they go for? Somebody has offered me £275 but there's not a chance I'm selling it especially at that price. The guy is a dealer.
  2. L

Italjet mini bambino

Just spoke to my dad and yes the shocks are on upside down he did it about 20 odd years ago :laugh: Cheers for the heads up i'll sort it out
  3. L

Italjet mini bambino

Cheers peeps and thanks Markus ordered myself some I have been searching for them! Not sure on the way the wheels are mounted or the folks any other people know? It was like that when my mum and dad bought it me over 28 years ago!
  4. L

Italjet mini bambino

How it was....
  5. L

Italjet mini bambino

udate on Italjet mini moto He guys here are some latest pics :scooter:
  6. L

Italjet mini bambino

Hi peeps i am still trying to source the original decals and I am struggling to get hold of the guy on ebay as i need a cost on shipping to the UK. Does anyone have any experience with this seller? NOS Italjet MM5B Gas Tank Decals 50 50cc mini minibike: eBay Motors (item 310233316833 end time...
  7. L

Italjet mini bambino

Yeah here is a pic as it is, i have managed to find a guy on ebay so i can source the original decal:thumbsup: I have cleaned it up so i will post another pic of how it looks since i cleaned it up when i get chance. Somebody has also mentioned some stuff called solvol for cleaning up the...
  8. L

Italjet mini bambino

Hi peeps, i posted the other week about me digging out my old motorbike from my mum and dads and i was wondering what it was. You guys informed me it was a Italjet mini bambino - i am now looking at restoring it. Over the weekend i have stripped and cleaned it the best i can. My dad is...
  9. L

is this an italjet bambino?

cheers! I called that guy today to ask some questions he was on holiday though but was really keen on my bike. He was asking how much i want for it and if he could come and have a look at the bike. I am really tempted to restore it to all it's glory!:thumbsup: i am struggling to find the...
  10. L

it does say Italjet in red on the forks. Is it an Italjet Bambino then? How do i find out the year etc? Apparently the tank and mud flaps were white with an american type flag graphic on the tank. My dad re-sprayed it. I don't know if this helps with the model etc? Thanks
  11. L

yeah unfortunately i am based in the uk, i was just after a rough a rough price really as i had no clue to it's value. I am thinking of giving it a clean up maybe some new decals etc in terms of running etc it's spot on i had ago on it yesterday :devil2:
  12. L

Hi I have just dug out my old motorbike i have had it over 25 years does anybody know what it is? I know it is a 50cc Italjet? I was thinking of restoring it or maybe selling it on - what would this be worth today? Cheers :scooter: