Search results

1. G

azusa rear brake

I have the same setup, same problem. Tried different drums, sanding brake shoes etc...still binds in spots. Its because the wheels are garbage and the drum is secured to them. None of there wheels are straight, and this directly effects the drum/sprocket setup. I spoke with an asuza rep and he...
  2. G

Bonanza video i made for oldminibikers bonus burnout

GTO is probably too fragile to do a burnout, and all he does is talk sh*t. Good video!
  3. G

SFVISBF mini moto 2009 race #1

Cool, but whats the date? Am I just not seeing it?
  4. G

Adjustable timing?

Anybody ever done anything different with the timing?
  5. G

Adjustable timing?

I have a HH60 engine and it appears as if you can adjust the timing. I have seen this on a few other Tecs, but havent messed with it. Has anyone tried adjusting theres? Any tips?
  6. G

Not Again!!!!

whats the story behind this guy?
  7. G

tec 3.5 oil slinger, is this right????

Ya thats how they look.
  8. new eng HH60

new eng HH60

9. 100_1438

100_1438

10. 100_1441

100_1441

11. Tec HH60

Tec HH60

Before pic. Runs great and is very clean. Im going to paint it and do some minor mods.
  12. G

First total rebuild Tec HH60

I just picked a HH60 up today. Does anyone know if you can get performance parts for these? Billet rods etc... I cant find anything.
  13. G

Kaboom

Oops...I didnt know dude!
  14. G

Kaboom

This happened last weekend. Had a really good run on this engine, it was just too fast for its own good. Im lucky the shrapnel didnt go through my leg. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/blowneng4.jpg...
  15. FIN

FIN

16. BLOWN OUT

BLOWN OUT

17. KABOOM

KABOOM

18. G

mini bike video

No classics were hurt in the filming of this video.
  19. G

mini bike video

GTO... what else are you suppose to do with mini bikes? You got a better idea?