Search results

1. J

Ebayer's with 0 Feedback .

I wonder if these guy's realy pay the price after they bid up an item like in this auction here . :out: Doodle Bug Minibike | eBay
  2. J

For sale 1964 Simplex Sportsman

Just passing this along and I hope it is within the rules. 1964 Simplex Sportsman that I saw in a show two weeks ago and ment to post earlyer. the guy wants 1500 and is in Long Island NY (631) 786-5731.
  3. J

Lil Indian Sabre I need help

So I bought this Lil Indian Sabre at the NJ swap meet and have been working on it but I need to hook up brake's. I really do not want to use a clutck brake and or I would want two brake's on the bike if ine falls. This is for my 11 year old son to ride so I want it to be safe. I would like...
  4. J

Can I fix this clutch ?

I replaced the clutch on a mini bike and I would like to fix the one I removed . Can I replace the bushing and the bad sleeve that the C clip groove is worn down on and rebuild it ? If so I would like if you could give me a link to were I could get the parts please.
  5. J

Manco,Tecumseh, I bought today

Okay the only reason I put it here is because it has a Tecumseh engine. It is a little Manco mini I bought for the kids to ride. I bought it not running for 100.00 and had it running in two pulls . All I did was make sure it had spark and oil then I opened the float and it was dry and clean...
  6. J

Cat 350 SS what am I in for ?

Well I've been wanting to do a build and I came across this Cat 350 SS frame with bent forks. Could I get parts like the breaks or just put other type breaks on ? I'm not looking to do a concourse restoration just a cool mini bike to putt around on. So here are some pictures of the starting...
  7. J

Hi; My name is Joe and I never grew up.

Hi all; I'm 45 and my name is Joseph Migliaccio AKA "Joe Mig" and I have been into mini bikes just about all my life. A friend taught me to ride on his early Honda SL 70 at 8 years old. Soon after my older brother bought a used Honda QA 50 that I was on all the time until I turned 10 years...